Page 1591 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5911091149115411581158915901591159215931601 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,910 of 16279

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    I've had a quick browse through all the usual suspects and they're all still sold out of that wave. So I guess that the uk stock was all spoken for with pre orders. I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that they turn up in my lamentable FP now. It doesn't really help that I only get in there once or twice a month, so I'll probably miss them.
    Have you checked out Forbidden Planets website? They are quite good these days at listing the new Black Series figures when they come into stock.

- ASH
    Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills
    Follow My Instagram: @TheWhills

Not in stock at FP online either. Maybe Amazon will get some soon.

I've had a quick browse through all the usual suspects and they're all still sold out of that wave. So I guess that the uk stock was all spoken for with pre orders. I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that they turn up in my lamentable FP now. It doesn't really help that I only get in there once or twice a month, so I'll probably miss them.
    Youíre in Leeds arenít you? I pop in usually once a week on my lunch wander so Iíll keep my eye out for you. Iím also due in London in the next couple of weeks (which may be too late) but was going to do my usual visit to FP so can check there for you too if you want and can pick one up if I see one (unless thereís a price you donít want to go up to). If that helps at all.

That sounds great thanks! Just after Aphra for the moment. 0-0-0 can probably wait, and I'm going to look into getting the Bandai BT kit, as I detest Hasbros tiny astromech mould!
    i can always DM you my mobile number if you want to drop me a text anytime.
    Last edited by OxnardMontalvo; 09-18-2019 at 04:04 AM.

I'm going to look into getting the Bandai BT kit, as I detest Hasbros tiny astromech mould!
    TBS 6” BT-1 looks really cheaply made in person. I’ve seen it three times now and have decided against buying it - while it’s at full price anyway.
    0-0-0 is a nice addition though and definitely worth getting.

- ASH
    Last edited by KyloDameron; 09-18-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills
    Follow My Instagram: @TheWhills

If anyone is in the Leeds area and still looking, the entertainer in the white rose shopping centre still had a couple of VC young solo's and enfys nest, along with a veritable army of range troopers and one Luke. Not collecting them myself, but just a heads up for other interested parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Got my Skiff from ID toys this morning, not too thrilled to find zero packaging around the Skiff box and the securing tape hovering millimetres above the surface of said exposed box. Thankfully it was fine once opened, so no biggie.
    That's ID toys for you. Their packaging is not the greatest at times.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I received a job-Lot of x2 each of Tatooine Skiffs, Triple packs, Han Stormtroopers and Lando skiff disguise from ID toys this morning, and though everything was delivered in one big box the packaging was all in excellent condition..so can’t complain. I can’t wait to start opening this little lot!

I didn't get my skiffs from IDToys. They said they were getting a second batch at the end of the month. Not particularly happy about that as I pre-ordered pretty much as soon as they appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    I didn't get my skiffs from IDToys. They said they were getting a second batch at the end of the month. Not particularly happy about that as I pre-ordered pretty much as soon as they appeared.
    Yeah it was pretty irritating waiting around for these, especially as others were receiving theirs! I was starting to wonder if they’d honour the preorders. I think someone said Hasbro UK cocked up their distribution to ID and other companies?

Page 1591 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5911091149115411581158915901591159215931601 ... LastLast