Page 1589 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 5891089148915391579158715881589
Results 15,881 to 15,890 of 15890

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bobashand View Post
    Possibly not, also as I see the owner of DST has posted on there saying people need to stop the witch hunts and that customers chasing orders are more needy than his child
    I have never dealt with them, but that last sentence is probably not the best advised to attract or maintain customers.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Here are a couple more pix...

Do ID toys send out shipping notifications or does stuff just turn up? I paid a balance on a preorder immediately and would therefore expect the order posting before those who paid more slowly.

Shame about DST, they started out quite promisingly after delivering on the barge promise with success. Not the only business who has denigrated their customers on social media either. Not been involved myself, but it makes me refuse to use them and options then start to run out!
    May you live in interesting times.

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Do ID toys send out shipping notifications or does stuff just turn up? I paid a balance on a preorder immediately and would therefore expect the order posting before those who paid more slowly.

Shame about DST, they started out quite promisingly after delivering on the barge promise with success. Not the only business who has denigrated their customers on social media either. Not been involved myself, but it makes me refuse to use them and options then start to run out!
    They do send shipping notices, they sent me one on Friday via email.

Anyone ordered from comicsandcocktails before? If so was all ok?
    'It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word.
    Not on the flight back to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.'

Yeah, I got my Yavin Luke from them plus other things in the past.

I got some of the Black Series Titanium starships a few weeks ago, and opened the Imperial Star Destroyer yesterday only to find it doesn't seem to stay on the stand properly. Anyone else has any problems with theirs? It just tilts forward so its at an angle and doesn't lock onto the peg at all, the First Order Star Destroyer is all fine but the ISD just can't be positoned right for some reason.

A bit later than others as it was stuck at the post office, but have now got my skiff and retro wave from SAF. The skiff is superb, have wanted one of these forever. It looks great alongside my barge. Love the retro figures too, took me right back to 1978, it feels wonderful to have mint versions of those figures I had over 40 years ago. Very accurate figures, including how impossible it is for them to hold their weapons, Han is the worst.

Just gone up 15:15 IDT
    SDCC 40th Anniv Boba Fett ( one per person)
    https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/produ...ary-boba-fett/

*15:40 now OOS
    Last edited by tys1977; 09-16-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Got my Skiff from ID toys this morning, not too thrilled to find zero packaging around the Skiff box and the securing tape hovering millimetres above the surface of said exposed box. Thankfully it was fine once opened, so no biggie.

Page 1589 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 5891089148915391579158715881589