Page 1588 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 5881088148815381578158615871588158915901598 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,880 of 16267

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by darkbill View Post
    I've put in Paypal claims against Dark Side Toys for two unfilled orders. I have about six outstanding orders with them (some since February) and these have not be filled, even though these items have been in stock (and acknowledged by them on their Facebook page). I've emailed them several times and tried them on social media, but no response. I might get back money for the order within 180 days via Paypal but with the others it is unlikely.

I'm not going to use them again, and I'd urge others to think twice about using them.

Was any of those orders the TVC Skiff? I have had no contact from them regarding mine, and other people have received theirs already...
    'It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word.
    Not on the flight back to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.'

Quote Originally Posted by darkbill View Post
    I've put in Paypal claims against Dark Side Toys for two unfilled orders. I have about six outstanding orders with them (some since February) and these have not be filled, even though these items have been in stock (and acknowledged by them on their Facebook page). I've emailed them several times and tried them on social media, but no response. I might get back money for the order within 180 days via Paypal but with the others it is unlikely.

I'm not going to use them again, and I'd urge others to think twice about using them.
    Sadly I am seeing similar stories all over UK Star Wars groups. I am hoping it's just a case of a small trader that has promised more than they can deliver and everyone will get their orders or be refunded.

Are you on the echo base modern facebook group? The owner is active on there and I have noticed a few people calling him out publicly on the group has led to a response.

In the meantime I would advise people to use the more established retailers for Force Friday who seem to sell based on what stock they have secured and not speculate - In Demand Toys, Kapow Toys and Star Action Figures.
    Last edited by Bobashand; 09-14-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderColt View Post
    Was any of those orders the TVC Skiff? I have had no contact from them regarding mine, and other people have received theirs already...
    I pre-ordered two skiffs with them. At the time the release date was said to be October 4th. Now it says 20th September. Since that's just next week with a little luck it'll come through.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Dark Side Toys still have yet to send the skiff three pack, VC Gammy. Sent me a VC Lando Skiff in a box that was too small hence bending the top of the card and a Luke Crait with creases. Had a fair amount from in minty condition though.

Does anyone have an extra TVC Mimban Stormtrooper for sale carded as new?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobashand View Post
    Sadly I am seeing similar stories all over UK Star Wars groups. I am hoping it's just a case of a small trader that has promised more than they can deliver and everyone will get their orders or be refunded.

Are you on the echo base modern facebook group? The owner is active on there and I have noticed a few people calling him out publicly on the group has led to a response.

In the meantime I would advise people to use the more established retailers for Force Friday who seem to sell based on what stock they have secured and not speculate - In Demand Toys, Kapow Toys and Star Action Figures.
    I wouldn’t recommend raising it on the echo base group now, since those posts the admin have posted about those calling out posts being deleted and I wouldn’t risk getting a ban because of it. They’ve recommended to contact the seller direct.

Quote Originally Posted by stowy View Post
    I wouldn’t recommend raising it on the echo base group now, since those posts the admin have posted about those calling out posts being deleted and I wouldn’t risk getting a ban because of it. They’ve recommended to contact the seller direct.
    Possibly not, also as I see the owner of DST has posted on there saying people need to stop the witch hunts and that customers chasing orders are more needy than his child
    Last edited by Bobashand; 09-16-2019 at 04:51 AM.

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Sorry to hear of the hassle you guys are having with DST, looks like I'll be avoiding them for any of my future purchases.

On a brighter note, my Palps has just arrived! looks amazing! Not opened him up yet & will try to upload a photo or two later. Only downer is that the box has a crease in the top right corner but as an opener I'm not overly bothered by it.

Fingers crossed you'll be getting yours soon too!

Keith.

Last edited by SpaceHippy1975; 09-16-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Sorry for the small photo, opens up okay on my pooter, hopefully you should see a larger photo when you click on it!

Page 1588 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 5881088148815381578158615871588158915901598 ... LastLast