Page 1587 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 5871087148715371577158515861587158815891597 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,870 of 16258

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Just bought a BS Clone Commander Wolfe at Star Action for a tenner, they have Veers for even cheeper too and at those prices it's rude not too. Result!
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

SH Figuarts Yoda arrived today. A really nice figure IMO.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

I picked up the Veers and the Tie Pilot, both are really amazing figures, Veers looks SO COOL in the AT-AT gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    SH Figuarts Yoda arrived today. A really nice figure IMO.
    Agreed although being picky he is the wrong shade of green and the size of the figure means I feel he needs to be handled very carefully

Black Series Wolffe, Inferno Tie Pilot and x2 Veers arrived from SAF. Excellent value.

I just cannot decide which Veers to open now as I nitpic each one :/
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

I bought a Wolfe and a inferno pilot for my son. And an inferno for my small black series collection.
    Just having game, expanded universe and rebels black series to complement my 1/6 stuff
    impressive.....most impressive

I've put in Paypal claims against Dark Side Toys for two unfilled orders. I have about six outstanding orders with them (some since February) and these have not be filled, even though these items have been in stock (and acknowledged by them on their Facebook page). I've emailed them several times and tried them on social media, but no response. I might get back money for the order within 180 days via Paypal but with the others it is unlikely.

I'm not going to use them again, and I'd urge others to think twice about using them.
    "Get in there, I don't care what you smell... "

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Just received my Death Squad Commander & Veers today, Veers is an amazing figure & looks superb!

Glad I didn't buy him when I saw him in Forbidden Planet earlier this year at 40 odd squid!

Quote Originally Posted by darkbill View Post
    I've put in Paypal claims against Dark Side Toys for two unfilled orders. I have about six outstanding orders with them (some since February) and these have not be filled, even though these items have been in stock (and acknowledged by them on their Facebook page). I've emailed them several times and tried them on social media, but no response. I might get back money for the order within 180 days via Paypal but with the others it is unlikely.

I'm not going to use them again, and I'd urge others to think twice about using them.
    So sorry you're having to go through this, but take solace in the fact that I, and I'm sure, many others, are going to avoid them like the plague from now on.
    Hope you get a resolution soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobashand View Post
    Agreed although being picky he is the wrong shade of green and the size of the figure means I feel he needs to be handled very carefully
    Yeah, they are my small issues with the figure too
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Page 1587 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 5871087148715371577158515861587158815891597 ... LastLast