Page 1570 of 1593 FirstFirst ... 5701070147015201560156815691570157115721580 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,700 of 15923

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

I've got the patience of a three year old when it comes to waiting for the skiff... And that's probably overstating my current level of maturity in relation to this item. I keep checking SAF's page.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrit View Post
    I've got the patience of a three year old when it comes to waiting for the skiff... And that's probably overstating my current level of maturity in relation to this item. I keep checking SAF's page.
    My skiffs changed from ‘preorder’ to ‘awaiting shipping’ over the weekend so I’m guessing they’re sending them out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrit View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. Some things just 'call' to us. Mines the Black series Emperor and throne! Although I will admit, that Skiff is the first time I've regretted getting out of 3.75" for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CBrazier View Post
    A Hasbro employee said it at SDCC - either during the Hasbro presentation, or in an interview afterwards.
    Well this is super sad news. Triple Force Friday just lost a whole lot of steam for me. TVC hopefully steps up a notch.

Dont think it was during, guess I missed the interview afterwards.
    Last edited by Marcus1138; 08-25-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by berubones View Post
    My skiffs changed from ‘preorder’ to ‘awaiting shipping’ over the weekend so I’m guessing they’re sending them out on Monday.
    Mine still says pre-order. My inner man-baby just had a fit.

I can't believe there'll be no basic 3.75" figures for episode 9. Makes me cherish what we have got all the more.

I really wanted the speeder/skiff thing seen in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    The Retro Collection is still ongoing as well, so it's another 3.75' offering. It will be odd not to have a 3.75' mainline when a major saga movie is being released. Sign of the times i guess, but still sad.
    TLJ 3.75 stuff tanked badly. Retailers passed on the Solo merchandise as they all got burned.

I think it is dissappointing as TLJ was a truely dreadful moviw not befitting of the universe. But that shouldn't mean all Star Wars should be tarred with that RJ sized brush.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    The stylised ones are 5" and have been seen out for sale in Canada already.
    How quickly do we think these will start to appear in Home Bargains for £3?

They look absolutely garbage.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Only one I would consider is Ren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke SSDC pack on its way!

Chuffed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if UK throne stocks are still on course for the end of august? I need to budget carefully at the moment and don't want to miss out on palps. I'll need to put something to one side if he's coming soon(ish).

Page 1570 of 1593 FirstFirst ... 5701070147015201560156815691570157115721580 ... LastLast