Page 1569 of 1594 FirstFirst ... 5691069146915191559156715681569157015711579 ... LastLast
Results 15,681 to 15,690 of 15933

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    I wonder when the etailers will start opening pre orders for force Friday figures? And will they be able to time delivery so customers get them on the day? I guess I'm just getting over excited because I REALLY want that Mandalorian figure!
    From what I have heard no sales will be allowed until the stroke of midnight on the morning of 4th October. So that will mean retailers can't get them to you on the day.

3.75 collectors are going to be disappointed though. According to leaks the 3.75 figures are the stylised children focused Galaxy of Adventures and just one wave of 5 vintage figures.
    Last edited by Bobashand; 08-25-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobashand View Post

3.75 collectors are going to be disappointed though. According to leaks the 3.75 figures are..... just one wave of 5 vintage figures.
    The stylised ones are 5" and have been seen out for sale in Canada already.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobashand View Post
    From what I have heard no sales will be allowed until the stroke of midnight on the morning of 4th October. So that will mean retailers can't get them to you on the day.

3.75 collectors are going to be disappointed though. According to leaks the 3.75 figures are the stylised children focused Galaxy of Adventures and just one wave of 5 vintage figures.
    To be honest getting them on the 4th is no big deal it'll only be a few extra days. This is the first time since the movies came back that I only want one thing (unfortunately it's the 'one thing' everyone else seems to be after!). Bricks and mortar will be as useless as it has been the last three years, worse with the demise of TRU. Smyths never stood up to fill the void, and they didn't have TLJ product for weeks, even then it was just a smattering.
    i hope online stocks are plentiful, as I don't fancy sitting there at midnight constantly refreshing a site just to get my hands on a Mandalorian like it was gig tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by commanderbacara View Post
    Still not 100% sold on that Vader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There don't seem to be any YouTube reviews yet, but a couple of folks stateside have theirs in hand early and so far the reactions have been very positive. I don't have a hot Toys Vader, just the super tall SSC one and we don't yet have an Empire BS fig(plus the BS Bespin Luke is awful!) so I'd still like to set up a nice duel dio, and this seems like a good if fairly expensive compromise...

I keep reading this rumour about no 3.75s but I cant seem to find where it stemmed from, beyond hearsay. This keeps coming up at this point before a new movie release but Hasbro hasn't dropped the releases yet. The UK has been struggling with the launches as well as the waves as there doesnt seem to be any stores committing to them really but online retailers seem pretty secure, even if they do have their hands tied for getting the toys to us for release date.
    Last edited by Marcus1138; 08-25-2019 at 06:48 AM.

I've shifted over to black series so I don't have a horse in this race, but if that rumour is true it's certainly a bizarre decision. So that's not even the 5poa basic line or vehicles...?

Wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus1138 View Post
    I keep reading this rumour about no 3.75s but I cant seem to find where it stemmed from, beyond hearsay. This keeps coming up at this point before a new movie release but Hasbro hasn't dropped the releases yet. The UK has been struggling with the launches as well as the waves as there doesnt seem to be any stores committing to them really but online retailers seem pretty secure, even if they do have their hands tied for getting the toys to us for release date.
    A Hasbro employee said it at SDCC - either during the Hasbro presentation, or in an interview afterwards.

As I understand it and from the Master SKU/UPC product code list posted on Yakface, the only action figure lines going forward will be as follows:

• Black Series 6”
    • The Vintage Collection 3.75”
    • Galaxy Of Adventures 5”

Galaxy Of Adventures 5” seems to be replacing the 5POA 3.75” figures with new 5” figures and vehicles. The first few waves consist of both legacy and Rise Of Skywalker characters.

The Vintage Collection 3.75” will be the only continuation of the 3.75” scale.

Ultimately I think this is what collectors wanted?
    Both a collector focused 6” and 3.75” line and then figures (5”) aimed at kids.

I am sad that there won’t be a ‘basic’ 3.75” 5POA line of figures to support Rise Of Skywalker as I have an affection for this line. As I am primarily a 6” collector (since 2015), it seemed pointless for me to collect both 6” and essentially scaled down TVC 3.75” figures, so I have never got into collecting TVC. I would still buy some 3.75” 5POA out of habit, especially the TLJ and Solo waves.
    Now I guess I will just pick up the odd TVC 3.75” figure when there is a collecting lull.

• ASH
    Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills
    Follow My Instagram: @TheWhills

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KyloDameron View Post
    As I understand it and from the Master SKU/UPC product code list posted on Yakface, the only action figure lines going forward will be as follows:

• Black Series 6”
    • The Vintage Collection 3.75”
    • Galaxy Of Adventures 5”

Galaxy Of Adventures 5” seems to be replacing the 5POA 3.75” figures with new 5” figures and vehicles. The first few waves consist of both legacy and Rise Of Skywalker characters.

The Vintage Collection 3.75” will be the only continuation of the 3.75” scale.

Ultimately I think this is what collectors wanted?
    Both a collector focused 6” and 3.75” line and then figures (5”) aimed at kids.

I am sad that there won’t be a ‘basic’ 3.75” 5POA line of figures to support Rise Of Skywalker as I have an affection for this line. As I am primarily a 6” collector (since 2015), it seemed pointless for me to collect both 6” and essentially scaled down TVC 3.75” figures, so I have never got into collecting TVC. I would still buy some 3.75” 5POA out of habit, especially the TLJ and Solo waves.
    Now I guess I will just pick up the odd TVC 3.75” figure when there is a collecting lull.

• ASH
    Although I wouldn't mind seeing Hasbro selling a 5" BS line with Super Articulation & Super Face-Print on them.........

Keith.

The Retro Collection is still ongoing as well, so it's another 3.75' offering. It will be odd not to have a 3.75' mainline when a major saga movie is being released. Sign of the times i guess, but still sad.

Page 1569 of 1594 FirstFirst ... 5691069146915191559156715681569157015711579 ... LastLast