Page 1565 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 5651065146515151555156315641565156615671575 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,650 of 15874

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Just a lonely Maz at £6.99 at the TK at Forster Square in Bradford. Really keen to find a cheap Han as his jacket is perfect for the Galactica uniform custom I've wanted to do since the figure came out.

Picked up a Retro Tarkin with Death Star Escape game from Waterstones - £24.99

For those in Leeds, the Entertainer finally has the latest VC and Force Link figures out. Picked up a Moloch and VC Death Trooper

Patrol Trooper arrived today.

Great figure though I worry about that under suit on the torso!
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Picked up a Han Mynock escape from Basingstoke Entertainer. In good condition and 2 more left on the shelf. Also had a VC Rey, Kylo and First Order trooper.

Also got the Jabba playset from Overdrive Toys. Was worried I’d missed the boat on that set.

Quote Originally Posted by b8design View Post
    Patrol Trooper arrived today.

Great figure though I worry about that under suit on the torso!
    I didnt bother with this one due to the screen time it had. Having said that, it does look a really nice figure.

I see CD have the Endor Leia and Wicket up fro pre order. I like to order from UK suppliers where ever possible, but CD's prices are too much for me, so i'll pre order mine from the Far East and save around £100.00

Edit: Even ID Toys and Dark Side Toys have the sets available cheaper than CD which is surprising.
    Last edited by jediknight49; 08-19-2019 at 10:01 AM.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Scored a young Solo at Crown Point TK. let the customising begin!

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    I didnt bother with this one due to the screen time it had. Having said that, it does look a really nice figure.

I see CD have the Endor Leia and Wicket up fro pre order. I like to order from UK suppliers where ever possible, but CD's prices are too much for me, so i'll pre order mine from the Far East and save around £100.00

Edit: Even ID Toys and Dark Side Toys have the sets available cheaper than CD which is surprising.
    Do you pre-order from the Far East or just wait for it to be released? Who do you use?

I would like this but now starting to get limited in space and the prices are starting to get a bit OTT
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Do you pre-order from the Far East or just wait for it to be released? Who do you use?

I would like this but now starting to get limited in space and the prices are starting to get a bit OTT
    I agree about the prices. They are increasing quite a bit, especially over here. Wicket is $197, yet in the UK its £235.

Regards to pre order, i have done both ways in the past. I sometimes wait until the item is in hand so i can see if it's worth getting, other times i have paid deposit if i feel it will sell out or increase once it's released.

Ebay sellers Loontentoys and Wzlucky will offer a deposit if you ask them. It's always more than 10% though. Sometimes it can be 50% of the value which is not always ideal but the savings made are quite big.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post

i collected Hot Toys figures for many years until I basically lost interest and the Barge became my Grail. I always used two sellers, Timcent from Hong Kong and Loontentoys (Mainland China or Hong Kong?). Both 100% reliable in the run of things. However, while I would still buy new releases from them I would be wary about pre-ordering from HK at the moment given the political situation.

Page 1565 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 5651065146515151555156315641565156615671575 ... LastLast