Page 1541 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 5411041144114911531153915401541154215431551 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 15660

Thread: UK Findings and Buyings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matt292 View Post
    Local Entertainer didn't have any TVC (of course they didn't - I walked there in the rain), but was told that they're getting 16 "Episode 8 Vintage Collection" next week - does anyone know if that applies to just the Rey exclusive, or is the E8 applicable to the main line as well?

I hope I don't see 16 Reys clogging the pegs, even at £3.75 ha.
    Yes that will indeed be 16 Rey's !
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Four startkiller sets in Leeds trinity, plenty of goggles Chewie, and they were just filling the pegs with..... tons of the same 3.75" black series that they had months ago.

That starkiller set is MASSIVE, and looks gorgeous. I still can't bring myself to drop £40 quid in it though. Also, I'm not sure if it was a trick of the light, but it looks like the trees at the back of the display box light up as well! I suppose it could have been holographic foil, but none of the other three were glowing like that.

Decided on a 6" Throne Room Kylo, TIE Silencer, goggles Chewy and a BS Finn from Entertainer, £48 all in.

The awesome Dark Side Toys sent a replacement Lando Skiff and its well mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's very good. It's nice to hear good things about them. I intend to use them if there's ever anything I actually want to buy comes out anytime soon. Did you return the other one and who paid the postage?
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    That's very good. It's nice to hear good things about them. I intend to use them if there's ever anything I actually want to buy comes out anytime soon. Did you return the other one and who paid the postage?
    Dark Side Toys sent a returns label with this Lando so just need to pop it in the post office.

Never had a issue with DST until this damaged Lando, very strange as everything I have bought from them has been perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lieutenant Commander SpaceHippy1975's Avatar

Picked up this lot this morning in Bracknells Entertainer, only had the one Enfys Nest, Tank Driver & Range Trooper, also a couple of Doctor Aphra. All on very good card backs apart from punched peg holes.
    There were at least 5 of the Solo 6 pack, 3 Tie Silencer, a couple of Throne Room Ren & an Old Luke.

Last edited by SpaceHippy1975; 07-19-2019 at 07:56 AM.

Good grief can UK Retail try for a smidgeon of consistency? Nothing new like that in either of the Entertainers I can get to. But if there was I'd be wondering what the point was of paying full-price on import for these things a couple of months back to see them turn up here now for a fiver.

I know its win some/lose some, but losing money like that is getting bloody tiresome. And there's even less point supporting the brand on release.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

It's always been this way. If you miss out on getting that 'one' item at day one, it will almost definitely be so costly later on that things just balance up as time goes on.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    Good grief can UK Retail try for a smidgeon of consistency? Nothing new like that in either of the Entertainers I can get to. But if there was I'd be wondering what the point was of paying full-price on import for these things a couple of months back to see them turn up here now for a fiver.

I know its win some/lose some, but losing money like that is getting bloody tiresome. And there's even less point supporting the brand on release.
    I am waiting for Jabbas Barge to rock up in the Entertainer for £60.

Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Success in the Entertainer in Antrim today. Got the Stormtrooper six pack on click and collect. Then saw they had the £2 titanium vehicles in so got all ten.

Later got a couple of vintage Rey Island Journey in the Belfast shop. They also had the six pack and the titanium vehicles.

Sadly no sign of the other vintage figures.

Page 1541 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 5411041144114911531153915401541154215431551 ... LastLast