Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It's ALL Sold - Lock It Up

Exclamation It's ALL Sold - Lock It Up

It's ALL sold - thanks to everyone, as I disposed of over 2500 items over the last two years.
    Last edited by Since1978; 07-01-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Place holder for future expansion!

pm sent on a bunch of figs

The rest of the sale list...

Editing down to one post (hopefully)
    Last edited by Since1978; 12-01-2011 at 05:00 PM.

I still have TSC left to inventory, as well as a bunch of other items that will get sorted as I unpack. Probably some loose stuff coming, as well as more "big" stuff (like vehicles). Just depends on how I set everything up once I get it all out.

Note that for now, I can't edit posts other than the lead post, so the sale list is split between the lead post and the fourth post. The second post is no longer valid (until we figure out this edit stuff).

So make sure to look at the full list before you place your order. And if there's something that you don't see listed here (particularly TSC items), let me know as I might still have it (unless it's EU and already sold).

Let's keep this beast moving along!

'78

Sent a couple of PM's your way, let me know if you didn't get them...

Removed, full list is now entirely in the lead post!
    Last edited by Since1978; 12-01-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Okay folks - just a quick update, unfortunately my list is spread over three posts, so the list is going to be tough to keep up, as I can't edit anything but the first post. Pretty much everything is posted at this point, and if you haven't looked since I originally posted, it's time to take another look as I've added a BUNCH of stuff this week - TLC, TAC and TSC.

There are a number of exclusives, and hard to find variants buried in the posts as well - so have a very careful look. There may be something that you've been looking for for a while.

I'll start to inventory which droid parts are included with the TLC items - but in 90% of the cases, it's the original part that was shipped with the figure, as I would have purchased those in their first distribution.

On the TSC front, if you're looking for certain mini-holo combos, I can inventory those as well - I guess there are still people out there chasing certain combos.

So folks, I have over 1100 items on the list, and will be happy to make a deal with you. I can ship carded or loose (everything listed is carded), and if there's a price that you don't like, let's try to work out a deal!

'78

Finally got the full list posted in one place - thanks for the help Chris!

Should be much easier to read now! Order away, and make offers, I might just accept!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast