Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qui-Gon Jinn w/Light up lightsaber - MH18

Qui-Gon Jinn w/Light up lightsaber - MH18

Please use this thread to discuss the Movie Heroes release of the Light up lightsaber Qui-Gon figure, this figure is seeing 2 releases in 2012!

2 releases? I'll only be getting one or the other. Don't really have a preference, whichever one I find first will be the one I buy.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Definite buy.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Looks like perhaps a better head than the re-released EVO one in the VC line..

Frustrating. :dispirited:
    _________
    "..don't call me a mindless philosopher - you overweight glob of grease!!"

Quote Originally Posted by VintijDroidGutzz View Post
    Looks like perhaps a better head than the re-released EVO one in the VC line..

Frustrating. :dispirited:
    I agree. I'm actually digging the head sculpts on this Qui-Gon and the Obi-Wan. Will definitely pick both of these up and then swap the heads on the TVC bodies. I have a feeling Hasbro did this on purpose because they know people will have to buy both of each. Very frustrating.
    My Loose Collection
    MY FEEDBACK
    My Trade Thread
    Instagram: actionfigurecomics

My son is looking forward to this one
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

gotta get this and the obiwan i did not see them at my walmart the other night

Great head sculpt. Kids will definitely like this figure for the light-up lightsaber. Here are some pics

more / larger pics at: swCollector - Qui-Gon Jinn - MH18

I think the figures with the light up lightsabers are really cool! Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find a single one. How rare are they?

Quote Originally Posted by General_Solo76 View Post
    I think the figures with the light up lightsabers are really cool! Unfortunatly, I can't seem to find a single one. How rare are they?

They showed up at Target stores about 2 - 3 weeks ago and I have not seen them since.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast