Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Qui-Gon Jinn w/Light up lightsaber - MH18

Stumbled across one by chance today and picked it up.

I have to say yhe head sculpt I got is terrific and even the body doesn't seem as outsized as Obi Wan.

Nice figure overall, although bought for the head but hey....

I'm still not backing down on my assertion non replaceable batteries is as they're aimed at 3 and over. I think kids are more likely to choke on the stupid dice!

I'm sure there will be a battery replacement tutorial somewhere soon...................?
    Who's scruffy lookin?

I bought both Qui Gonn and Obi Wan for their heads, gave Qui Gonnn the eveolutions head (had to put some blue sticky stuff in it to make it fit and gave the Obi Wan the legacy head and then gave them to my son. He enjoys the crud out of them and I also find myself messing with them on occasion. The light up sabers are a cool action feature.

I saw one of these without the mustache painted on the figure's face. Is this a variant or a one time error?
    Last edited by BECHUTA; 07-22-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BandHcomics View Post
    I bought both Qui Gonn and Obi Wan for their heads, gave Qui Gonnn the eveolutions head (had to put some blue sticky stuff in it to make it fit and gave the Obi Wan the legacy head and then gave them to my son. He enjoys the crud out of them and I also find myself messing with them on occasion. The light up sabers are a cool action feature.
    First he's Qui-Gon, then he's Qui-Gonn, then he's Qui-Gonnn?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I'm usually never one to dabble in customizing. And because Hasbro will be making figures for the next decade or more, it's entirely possible that they'll release a better Qui-Gon, but I couldn't resist picking one of these up when I finally found one that had great paint apps. Quick head swap and viola. I gave him an extra cloak from the vintage Aayla because the darker color is a close screen match to Qui-Gon's.

Last edited by Rocket_Back; 12-30-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Looks great! It's definitely a much better head than the vintage collection figure...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I recently picked this figure up, and even as a collector I admit that I like it. I thought with the light-up feature aimed at kids that I wouldnt get any of them, but I'm glad I have this one. The likeness and sculpt are actually great - this is probably the best of the light-up figures they've released.

I agree, great figure! I initially bought one just for the head (swapped it to the TVC), but thought he was so cool I picked up a second one to keep stock...and now I have a backup body for when the batteries die. Did the same with Obi-Wan.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678