Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shock Trooper - MH01

The image shows a white clone, but it is dubbed "Shock Trooper." Interesting...
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

This is what happens when the idea makers fall out of windows.
    Last edited by Orangepeace; 10-18-2011 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    The image shows a white clone, but it is dubbed "Shock Trooper." Interesting...
    Yeah, he is the wrong color.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Given that starwars.com listed it's action feature as being "quick draw" I am assuming it's the crappy #6 ROTS Clone sculpt.

I really don't care much for these Movie Heroes figures. Yeah another PASS.
    Got Yoda?
    Got Wampa?
    Got Jabba?
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Given that starwars.com listed it's action feature as being "quick draw" I am assuming it's the crappy #6 ROTS Clone sculpt.
    Good gravy, if that's the version this is, why did Hasbro even bother with this line? At least SAGA LEGENDS used some decent sculpts for repacks. BTW, I missed this, but will this line's cardback look like the 12 WalMart figures (on a Darth Maul Card with Black Logo)?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    What?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    Good gravy, if that's the version this is, why did Hasbro even bother with this line? At least SAGA LEGENDS used some decent sculpts for repacks.
    It's for the kids. Hmmm...wasn't CW for the kids. And Legends? And Galactic Heroes? And Jedi Force? But kids like gimmicks built inside the figure, according to Hasbro people. And Hasbro likes molds that are already paid for. Collectors can skip Movie Heroes and hope that it fails because it sucks or succeeds because "it pays for the production of good vintage stuff" (the extra buck for the retro cardback isn't enough to keep Hasbro's Star Wars in the green).

BTW, I missed this, but will this line's cardback look like the 12 WalMart figures (on a Darth Maul Card with Black Logo)?
    Yes, but without attached 3D glasses.

I loved this figure when it first came out for ROTS. I had a bunch of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast