Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Battle Droid - MH02

No, thank you.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Couldn't they have retooled the newest one to have the cannon?

That would make it Republic Commando SBD which would make it have a outrageous price. :playful:

Already got a hundred of this guy, don't need another.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

No knee articulation = no buy. Plus, wasn't the old SL SBD the TAC one? Why the step backwards? Because of the big gun? Should've found a way to slam that gun arm onto the better articulated one. Now THAT I would've bought.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

Quote Originally Posted by R5_D2 View Post
    No knee articulation = no buy. Plus, wasn't the old SL SBD the TAC one? Why the step backwards? Because of the big gun? Should've found a way to slam that gun arm onto the better articulated one. Now THAT I would've bought.
    Agreed 100%.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Yes, it's a big leap backwards. They won't even get army builders to buy these. I wouldn't pay $3 for one, let alone $8.

Trying to make realistic TCW heavy SBD? So why not using SL sculpt. One time, I though: TVC's ending, however, I think they'll follow the try for perfect (at last articulation). Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Pass Pass Pass have again.
    Got Yoda?
    Got Wampa?
    Got Jabba?
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast