Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Battle Droid - MH02

Hate this figure. I never thought it would see re-release.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Agreed 100%.
    Ah, but you forget: there's an even BETTER-articulated SBD.

From the 2nd batch of Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-packs at Target, packed with Obi-Wan (still not in the Photo Archives that I can see). They FINALLY gave the TAC SBD some BH ankles!!!!!

...and then turned around and released the no-ankle version on the Vintage card, with the BAD YVH-1's blaster pistol.

So, take the Wave 2 Arena Showdown SBD, figure out a way to swap between the regular arm and the rocket-firing arm, include BOTH arms, and repack THAT one to death in Movie Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Hate this figure. I never thought it would see re-release.
    Yeah, and it doesn't deserve a re-release.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by Scockery View Post
    Yes, it's a big leap backwards. They won't even get army builders to buy these. I wouldn't pay $3 for one, let alone $8.
    Big pass for me, great for kids but I aleady have one carded and don't plan to add more of this sculpt to the collection anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonimator View Post
    Ah, but you forget: there's an even BETTER-articulated SBD.

From the 2nd batch of Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-packs at Target, packed with Obi-Wan (still not in the Photo Archives that I can see). They FINALLY gave the TAC SBD some BH ankles!!!!!

...and then turned around and released the no-ankle version on the Vintage card, with the BAD YVH-1's blaster pistol.

So, take the Wave 2 Arena Showdown SBD, figure out a way to swap between the regular arm and the rocket-firing arm, include BOTH arms, and repack THAT one to death in Movie Heroes.
    AND don't paint it baby blue
    WANTED FIGURES: Elan Sleazebaggano, Clegg Lars, Shimi Skywalker, Boba Fett - Child (Resculpt) , Clone Trooper - Training Fatigues (Resculpt), Anakin Skywalker - AOTC (Resculpt), Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC (Resculpt), Holographic Clone Trooper (Phase I), RC-1262 (Clone Wars), RC-1207 (Clone Wars), RC-1140 (Clone Wars), RC-1138 (Clone Wars - Resculpt)

Just got mine
    Star Wars Movie Heroes Super Battle Droid

he has almost NO articulation, which would be fine if he wasn't posed dynamically...sigh. HATE Dynamic poses...but he does have switch-able arms
    #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
    Last edited by SacredKnight; 07-05-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12