Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored Assault Tank (AAT)

Ok Hasbro confirmed the retool, I'll definately be getting it now.

Agh grumble grumble, now I want it. =\
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

I always disliked something about the design of this vehicle. It's not "tank-y" enough for me. I have an original-release version and won't be buying another. Although the paint-ops look to be improved I generally won't be a sucker for the "modified cockpit" trick.
    Last edited by darthsatan; 11-17-2011 at 03:24 AM.
    May you live in interesting times.

Mega Buy for me, if I find it...

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    ...I generally won't be a sucker for the "modified cockpit" trick.
    I will.. =(
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

^ Not alone R5.

i don't think i will be getting one of these
    Most wanted figures: Mighella the nightsister, Mon calamari dancers (female and male), BD-3000 (red and green), SA realistic Hondo Onaka, any of jabbas human henchmen and as many SA TFA figures we can get!

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by R5_D2 View Post
    Agh grumble grumble, now I want it. =\
    Count me in too.

saw it last nite around 1am @ the 24 hr Walmart long beach, CA after i got off work. they also had the Maul's ship, both pod racers. from what i could tell by the small pic on the back of the box it looks to be a 2 seater. 1 pilot, pic had a battle droid sitting in that seat at the controls, and what appeared to be a seat behind him which I'm guessing is the gunner. Looks pretty cool for an upgrade. the scanner didn't ring it up and they hadn't placed new price tags on the shelf yet so I'm guessing it's still regular Walmart price.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

Somebody pls post some pics of the new design, thanks !
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast