Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sith Infiltrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan4242 View Post
    I forgot all about that lil guy, poor Darth Maul coming back from the dead to such a small ship.
    Thanks to Obi-Wan, he doesn't need the leg room.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMegs View Post
    Yeah, lol.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

This should of been the "big" vehicle.
    if you hate the new disney Sequels and Spin Offs you are a dumb racist sexist bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMegs View Post
    Ha, lol. :playful:
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Slave I is WAY cooler then blech, sith infiltrator.
    I'm not exactly sure how, both Vehicles are victims of point A to B and did nothing remarkable on film.
    It is in no way a cooler design by any means, that said a BIG Slave 1 is very likely anyways as it's just a repaint away from TCW release.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    I am going into a corner to cry

Seriously, coolest character in the film, who is also making a comeback in the TV series next year, and they don't remake his sweet ride but give us another unnecessary version of that pointy yellow thing??
    I felt the same way when this was shown, this was already brought up in a Q&A about the first release being way too small, and they admitted it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

HD picture of Sith Infiltrator:

I went back and looked at this thing in the photo archive and now I remember, I was hype back when they announced
    that this ship was being made, till I saw how undersized it was...and blocked it from my mind.

I mean come on, I understand $20 ship for the kiddos, oh wait 25 now, but this thing is a super let down !

So maybe some day we'll get the BSI where Mauls speeder fits in the back, that's what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan4242 View Post
    I went back and looked at this thing in the photo archive and now I remember, I was hype back when they announced
    that this ship was being made, till I saw how undersized it was...and blocked it from my mind.

I mean come on, I understand $20 ship for the kiddos, oh wait 25 now, but this thing is a super let down !

So maybe some day we'll get the BSI where Mauls speeder fits in the back, that's what I want.
    QFT brother
    May you live in interesting times.

I feel for those of you who were rooting for this, I really do. So sorry it wasn't made! :culpability:
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast