Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Heroes Battle Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Man, I've just gotta be wrong on this, but, from that tiny pic, it almost looks like the return of 1999 Cantina Han....again!

:fatigue:

With all the 1999 retreads and reissues we're seeing, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I'd say you're right on the money. I thought it was the same figure when I saw the pic as well.

That's what I thought it was...

Hasbro needs to stop think a 10 year old figure like this can still hold up on a store self..

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Yeh, it looks like the 1999 Cantina Han for sure. I think we now know why they collected all the sandtroopers.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    I know! Ugh, stupid repacks.
    While I agree, re-issues are usually cheap to produce since all the sculpting is already done so costs would be low giving Hasbro a chance to make a decent profit to spend on new figures in the basic line.

That's my hope as well, but some of these repacks seem to be senseless or at least not well thought-out. It's a fresh BP idea that's actually kind of cool, but it's one of those things that I really don't want or need.

When I read the thread I thought this was one of those trooper packs that Curto mentioned.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Pretty sure you are right there, Glitch.

Quite funny how many figures from 1999 will be making a comeback in 2012.

I'd LOVE to see swappers have fun with this!

Going to put some '77 figures in there?

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Here's a bigger picture. It looks like it also includes a clean Sandtrooper Squad leader. I still can't decipher the Han, though.
    "Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

I'm getting cross-eyed trying to figure what is going on in the left side of that comp. Is it a Sandtrooper with an orange paldron falling over with a motion blur applied to him?

Ugh. I thought we ahd finally seen the last of that Cantina Han.

Why does Hasbro hate VOTC Han? By the time they finally put an unaltered one out again, it will be due for an upgrade.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast