Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Rebel Heroes Battle Pack

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    If it was a VOTC Han and Chewie mould I just might get it for extras but these are the worst repacks I've seen for ever! These figures are so dated!
    I know! Ugh, stupid repacks.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    I know! Ugh, stupid repacks.
    They could have at least repacked something worth repacking, not the old stuff that has been improved on at least once already!

    Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

    Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!



  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    If it was a VOTC Han and Chewie mould I just might get it for extras but these are the worst repacks I've seen for ever! These figures are so dated!
    It's for the kiddies.

    Hasbro's obviously banking on the TPM re-release to draw (more) kids into the movie lines.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BXR_1138 View Post
    It's for the kiddies.

    Hasbro's obviously banking on the TPM re-release to draw (more) kids into the movie lines.
    I don't even see kids being that drawn to this. A lot of these things seem to peg warm. My one TRU still had some of the early TLC ones last month!

    Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

    Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!



  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    I don't even see kids being that drawn to this. A lot of these things seem to peg warm. My one TRU still had some of the early TLC ones last month!
    It's Hasbro's idea, not mine.

    I don't see any other reason why they'd do it.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    I don't even see kids being that drawn to this. A lot of these things seem to peg warm. My one TRU still had some of the early TLC ones last month!
    Yeah, these will pegwarm. Just like other pointless BP's before it.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BXR_1138 View Post
    It's Hasbro's idea, not mine.

    I don't see any other reason why they'd do it.
    I know, I just can't believe they are still doing this stuff. Is it really worth producing these figures again and designing the packaging?

    Sure some of these will sell but nothing compared to if it was a pack with something new or at least decent repacks.

    Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

    Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!



  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    Is it really worth producing these figures again and designing the packaging?
    I guess if it's cheaper, then yes. Older figures with less moving parts = cheaper to make, after all.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BXR_1138 View Post
    I guess if it's cheaper, then yes. Older figures with less moving parts = cheaper to make, after all.
    I know, but if they would have put a bit more money into making better figures for this I feel they would sell more. I would have bought one for extras if they were VOTC moulds.

    Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

    Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!



  10. #20
    Man, I've just gotta be wrong on this, but, from that tiny pic, it almost looks like the return of 1999 Cantina Han....again!

    :fatigue:





    With all the 1999 retreads and reissues we're seeing, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

    .

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •