Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulture Droid - TPM

Will be picking this one up, thats for sure!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

This is the only good thing I've seen so far.

Weird they didn't paint its head an accurate olive green. Don't know if I'll pick this up, I'm happy with my 1999 squad and Royal Starship pack-in.

Very happy with this one. Will be picking up multiples.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Think I'll be picking this up, seeing as I loved the Mace vs. Vulture Droids sequence from the Clone Wars microseries.

Looks pretty neat, and I'm interested in the 3-D aspect of the back of the packaging.
    A 'Star Wars in television' collector, as collecting the entire saga in figures just becomes too boring for me.
    Occasional 'Marvel Universe' collector.
    Used to be a 'Doctor Who' collector.

This is too oversized. I think someone did a size ratio when TCW version came out to prove it. I am also very happy with the original '99 releases of these, just wish they had a more accurate paint app.

Um, no it's not buddy. I've checked height from figs and pics with the TCW one and since it's a repaint of that it's scaled correctly. If it is oversized, then this is the first time we can say that about a SW vehicle/ship since H always underscales some of them.
    Last edited by Orangepeace; 10-14-2011 at 01:25 PM.

I need a better look at this but I am excited by what I have seen so far!

It looks very nice. Maybe buying one.
    (Sorry for my bad English)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast