Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Vulture Droid - TPM

Scanned one of the eight at a local walmart today and it came up as not in system.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Mine rang up at nine, they had a couple more. I may try to get back there and see if they still have them.

I could handle another if the price is right..

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Scanned one of the eight at a local walmart today and it came up as not in system.
    So, these are now scanning at that same Walmart - back at full price.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

One walmart near me has a half dozen left for over 2 years now, am thinking of buying them all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    One walmart near me has a half dozen left for over 2 years now, am thinking of buying them all out.
    How much? I got one for $8 two years ago in clearance.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

I havent seen it that low in a while, maybe Thanksgiving 2012. They're still in clearence but at around $21 and change.

One thing I noticed yesterday as I bought one was it kept ringing up as 29.99 plus tax and was coming out $32 and change when it was clearance price marked as 21.00. The cashier had to get one of the managers to type something in to fix the issue.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789