Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulture Droid - TPM

now THIS is the version that i want, along with the new naboo fighter. i didnt like the paint scheme of the CIS one, i always wanted the TPM basic grey color, it looks sleeker i think. i remember as a kid thinking, the naboo fighter was the new x wing and the droid starfighter was the new tie fighter. and yes, i remember when this was called the DROID STARFIGHTER, not the "vulture" droid.
    Last edited by Keaton33; 02-13-2012 at 01:46 PM.

This is cool but the price is some Bantha sith
    Last edited by CadBane; 02-13-2012 at 09:44 PM.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    This is cool but the price is some Bantha sith
    Agreed. I would have considered it if it was $25, and bought it if it was $20.

I saw this for the first time today and planned on buying it, but then I picked it up and it didn't feel like $30. Seriously, it felt like 1 of the Trade Federation Fighters from the original TPM line (not the 3 that came together, just 1). How big is this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by robb1138 View Post
    I saw this for the first time today and planned on buying it, but then I picked it up and it didn't feel like $30. Seriously, it felt like 1 of the Trade Federation Fighters from the original TPM line (not the 3 that came together, just 1). How big is this thing?
    Its a repaint of this one Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive unfortunately the archive doesnt have photo comparisons, but i can say after having both the TPM 99 ones and this one, this ones a good 4-5x bigger than the old ones, and much more articulated
    Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Slizer View Post
    Its a repaint of this one Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive unfortunately the archive doesnt have photo comparisons, but i can say after having both the TPM 99 ones and this one, this ones a good 4-5x bigger than the old ones, and much more articulated
    Hope that helps
    It does. Thank you.

I think price point is going to hurt this one. I'm holding out for a clearance day.

I would happly drop 30$ on it, but thats because Ive been paying 30$ a vehicle for most vehicles in Canada. The only time i get them cheaper is when rtheyre on sale, and then its only about 27$ thanks ot TRUs 34.99 price point.

Mine has the same problem the last release had: the legs are too loose to stand.

Quote Originally Posted by robb1138 View Post

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast