Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vulture Droid - TPM

Already got 2 of the CIS one but always wanted the big version in Trade Federations colours, shall pick up one or two of these.

I enjoy the old EpI ones (even though they're small, they look SO cool swarming a fighter), but didn't enjoy the CW paintscheme'd one. Would I get a big one in TF colors? Possibly.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeace View Post
    Um, no it's not buddy. I've checked height from figs and pics with the TCW one and since it's a repaint of that it's scaled correctly. If it is oversized, then this is the first time we can say that about a SW vehicle/ship since H always underscales some of them.
    If it is oversized, it's FAR from the first time: vintage Cloud Car, vintage Snowspeeder, vintage Speeder Bike, vintage A-wing... and all modern versions of the latter 2. I think the VC Snowspeeder and Cloud Car wound up much closer to accurate, tho one or both may be a smidge too big, still. I forget.

I never picked up the CW color-scheme Vulture Droid--I like it, just never wanted to shell out $27.XX+tax for it. I might be persuaded for the brown one, tho! Always liked that color scheme (I still remember being disappointed that they weren't actual starfighters, ie nobody inside piloting 'em)

HD picture of the new Vulture Droid:

Definitely down for 2 or 3 of these. Haven't picked up a CW paint scheme version yet, might change my mind, but with these colors I definitely want to get my hands on them.

Not sure yeah on this one. I like the looks of it though.
    Got Yoda?
    Got Wampa?
    Got Jabba?
    My Feedback

This was found with the Dewback Yakface forums is reporting.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

For those interested or those who haven't seen it in the store yet (like myself), walmart.com has it in stock with a pricetag of 29.96. (I thought they were going to be 24.96?)
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

The price on these is ridiculous. $29.96 for a vehicle/droid we got two years ago for $19.99.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

I want this and the Naboo Starfighter, but I'm trying save SOME money for the MTT.

I pass on this vehicle when it was released before simply because of the paint scheme. This paint deco is far more iconic! I can't miss it!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast