Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STAP With Battle Droid

Quote Originally Posted by LordStarscream View Post
    If they had thrown a Pilot or Security Droid in with this I might've been interested, as I don't have a STAP or either of those droid variants. Not gonna bite on a standard infantry version, though, even if that is more accurate to the movie.
    Not only that but if the first picture is anything to go by the arms are floppy so aren't suitable for posing. I know because I already own the original. But it's no bother as long as you're keeping the figure on the vehicle.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I for one am in on this one. I never got a STAP back in TPM days (I was going through a 'too old for toys' phase, until I wised up) and was kicking myself for not picking up that TRU exclusive two pack when I found it clearanced for like $12 one time. I like the TPM/Trade Federation colors a little better than the CIS stuff so this is all around cool.

I hear you guys about the pilot and security droids, though. When that single packed tan BD comes out I'm going to have some customizing fun! The Battlefront games had even more droid colors, which I'd of course be tempted to do.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I got the original for $7, and I also managed to get the BP ones with pilot BDs. I'm not getting ANOTHER original one for twice what I originally paid.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

after 12 years, is this still the exact same STAP sculpt?

pass

not even the slightest effort to improve it?
    pass

In terms of paint scheme it actually looks worse than it did in 99.

It does look pretty decent.

BUT, I already have 2 from '99.

There's gonna be a TON of shelf-warmers from this line.

Maybe. I'll wait for a sale, since it will be around for awhile. :moody:
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

The STAP doesn't even look weathered, it looks factory fresh. I think the EpI version at least had some metal scrapes and some black on it. The brown is also WAY too brown. It needs to be darker IMO. Looks a little off.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasn’t really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you don’t know what I mean…

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast