Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: STAP With Battle Droid

•    
    I've always liked the STAPs and Battle Droids. I'll be picking one up!

I'm a huge sucker for STAPs and Battle Droids. I'll probably give in to this one if I see it.

Really? This battle droid? Ugh. I would have bought it if it had a better BD, same with Darth Maul and his speeder. It's disappointing to see all of these repacks/repaints from 99!!!
    Manic depression is touchin' my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    For those here in their late teens/early twenties, this might bring some nostalgia. :friendly_wink:
    True. It would be a real kicker if they re-released it in that same 1998 Sneak Preview window box, only with updated outer VC graphic theme.

Ah, I remember getting this when I was eleven from my local comic shop in November (?) 1998. I used that Battle Droid for many stop-motion movies back then. Fond memories.:tears_of_joy:

Tatooine, Taris, Korriban and Ontario, Canada.

Nice addition for those that missed out. I've got two, so I won't need it.
    ☼|☼|☼|Calo Nord's Feedback☼☼☼
    More KoToR Figures PLEASE! (Carth, Jolee, Juhani, T3-M4, Mission, Zaalbar, HK-47 (Single card), Canderous, Calo Nord)

Wow, blast from the past indeed.
    "Its not the amount of time the character spent on film that makes them worth voting for, its the amount of time they spent in your imagination."

HD picture of STAP:

PASS. It looks like a the old one.
    Got Yoda?
    Got Wampa?
    Got Jabba?
    My Feedback

If they had thrown a Pilot or Security Droid in with this I might've been interested, as I don't have a STAP or either of those droid variants. Not gonna bite on a standard infantry version, though, even if that is more accurate to the movie.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast