Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mos Espa Arena Battle Pack

This pack looks fantastic, can't tell if thats a new c3p0 but im buying it regardless... Can't wait for the launch of this Episode 1 line.... And I'm really an OT guy!

I wonder, are those flag actual accessories or just part of the background cardboard?
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    I wonder, are those flag actual accessories or just part of the background cardboard?
    I think they are actual accessories, but I don't know for sure.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    I think they are actual accessories, but I don't know for sure.
    That would be so cool.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    They are real. The other pod racer pack comes with them too as does Mawhonic.

Quote Originally Posted by SnTrooper View Post
    They are real. The other pod racer pack comes with them too as does Mawhonic.
    Nice!!!:excitement:
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    That would be so cool.
    they look real, and I think I remember something from the summer that said they would be real
    From 2-1B to Zutton -- my attempt to list every Star Wars figure by character, in one document and with a link to their photo archives page. Currently working on OTC.

Looks like a removable pod racer helmet for Anakin? If so, I believe that's a first, the original had the helmet sculpted on.

Quote Originally Posted by didactic View Post
    Looks like a removable pod racer helmet for Anakin? If so, I believe that's a first, the original had the helmet sculpted on.
    Technically speaking we never even got a podracer Anakin outside of the Anakin podracer vehicle pack in, to my knowledge.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Well, I guess now we know that what they did with all of the leftover TPM figures from 1999.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast