Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dewback Pack

Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    Does anyone have a highly-detailed picture illustrating the differences? For how much screen time they have in Episode I (which I can't even remember), it seems odd that they didn't re-use the ANH SE model.
    Accurate SE ep.4 Dewback: Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Accurate original Dewback: Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

Accurate ep.1 Dewback: Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive
    May you live in interesting times.

I absolutely hate the ep. I dewbacks...I've always thought of them as the 1997 version even when they were just background props and nothing more...

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    Now that's what I'd like to see. I know the difference between the original ANH and the EP1, but I thought the SE and EP1 were the same.
    Have a look in the legacy section from back in 09. It was discussed heavily back then I remember pictures and comparisons in that thread.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

So would it be safe to assume this is a Walmart exclusive since it promotes walmart.com on the back?
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

I like my POTF dewback, I put the new sandtrooper on the old dewback and tossed the "new" dewback in the closet where it's collecting dust

At first I thought the new dewback had a smaller head than the last but they are indeed the same.

Last edited by tanksmasher; 10-13-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

hmm funny how the Sideshow Dewback is posed nearly the same as the POTF2 Dewback.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Maybe it's a "Tatooine set." 1 of 2 is Bantha and 2 of 2 is Dewback.
    no, it looks like they are walmart exclusives and the vulture droid is 1 of 2

I will never, ever like any style of dewback other than the Star Wars '77 version. That Kenner toy and the accompanying promotional materials are too deeply ingrained.

Which is a long way of saying, "No thanks. Enjoy, imaginary audience Lucasfilm thinks will be showing up for this fiasco."

I keep forgetting how nice the POTF2 dewback is. I never opened mine.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast