Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Dewback Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    To any who have purchased both versions, does the 2nd release have a better paint app on the saddle than the first release (with trooper included)?

Thanks.
    Dont know if it helps but this is the second version saddle

Dont you think these guys look so much better after some touch up paint? My cell phone pics dont do it justice, it looks fantastic in person.

ETA: I thought I had an old thread on this dewback , here - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1078537/
    Last edited by Red_Threepio; 05-08-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Looks like he has a nice dusty wash...

I don't think my v1 example does.
    A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Finally picked this up. Pretty cool actually though I'm sure it's too large.

Just picked this up today. Why does my Sandtrooper look like he has a broken pelvis?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Just picked this up today. Why does my Sandtrooper look like he has a broken pelvis?
    Sounds like you picked up a Legacy Collection Dewback; the DTF Dewback didn't include a Sandtrooper.

No, it's a DTF Dewey. My sandie is from TVC - the very dirty version. I also tried the white-pauldroned clean version, and he seems even more prone to hip displacia.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    No, it's a DTF Dewey. My sandie is from TVC - the very dirty version. I also tried the white-pauldroned clean version, and he seems even more prone to hip displacia.
    Too much hump action.

STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122