Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dewback Pack

I didn't know they made an Episode I dewback!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    I didn't know they made an Episode I dewback!
    No, the Legacy sculpt was based on the Ep.1 Dewback CGI model even though it is entirely different to both the original Ep. 4 version AND the SE CGI Ep.4 version. Yet it came with a Sandtrooper, who, strictly speaking, was never seen on this particular iteration of this beast. Keep up! LOL.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    No, the Legacy sculpt was based on the Ep.1 Dewback CGI model even though it is entirely different to both the original Ep. 4 version AND the SE CGI Ep.4 version. Yet it came with a Sandtrooper, who, strictly speaking, was never seen on this particular iteration of this beast. Keep up! LOL.
    Oh. Argh, the world of Star Wars animals is so confusing!
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Eh, not sure on this. Need to see a lot of comparison pics I think...

so this dewback doesnt look like the original ANH dewback? ah, another thing coming out I wont need to bother with

Does anyone have a highly-detailed picture illustrating the differences? For how much screen time they have in Episode I (which I can't even remember), it seems odd that they didn't re-use the ANH SE model.

•    
    I'd love to pick this set up. I reluctantly got rid of my Walmart Dewback a while back, so I'd be game for a new set, especially if there's another one to go along with it!

I'll not be picking this one up, have the Legacy version.
    Last edited by trandoshanhunter; 10-13-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    Does anyone have a highly-detailed picture illustrating the differences? For how much screen time they have in Episode I (which I can't even remember), it seems odd that they didn't re-use the ANH SE model.
    Now that's what I'd like to see. I know the difference between the original ANH and the EP1, but I thought the SE and EP1 were the same.
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 10-13-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by Spookymufu View Post
    so this dewback doesnt look like the original ANH dewback? ah, another thing coming out I wont need to bother with
    The Episode 1 Dewback bares more of a resemblance to the original ANH Deback than the SE Dewback.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast