Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Sigh, Hasbro just makes me wait, and wait, and wait......
    LOL. Yeah, it's been a month since Riff appeared on the show. What's their problem already Hasbro?

I think when you've been waiting 30 years for a certain figure from the OT to get its plastic love you make your peace with patience.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone View Post
    I think when you've been waiting 30 years for a certain figure from the OT to get its plastic love you make your peace with patience.
    ....And patience is something I have little of.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

I saw Nomad Droid, excellent episode ! We return with one of the most important characters of star wars : C-3PO and R2-D2.
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

"Nomad Droids" was okay. Nothing great, but it was much better than "Mercy Mission".

Give me Adi Gallia and Phase 2 Wolffe Hasbro!!! You've annoyed me enough with these "19" only figures for 2012, you need to work hard to earn my respect again!

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRex2a View Post
    I saw Nomad Droid, excellent episode ! We return with one of the most important characters of star wars : C-3PO and R2-D2.
    "one" of the most important characters: C-3PO and R2-D2 ? Didn't realize this dynamic duo counted as one now !
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

I considered shooting myself in the face after watchinhg last night's episode.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

The episode made me crack up a few times. Like the Pirate scene inside the ship making the two droids fight. XD Stupid but kinda funny.

The best part for me was the beginning when we saw Adi Gallia's troops, she has the Sulacami clones from ROTS. Her Clone Commander is obviously Neyo.

‎'Plan of Dissent'
    'Carnage of Krall'
    'Kidnapped'
    'Slaves of the Republic'
    'Escape from Kadavo'
    Episodes 9-13 of season 4...
    The first two complete the Umbara arc, "Kidnapped" must be the episode with Lux and Ahsoka. "Slaves of the Republic" and "Escape from Kadavo" most likely are the "Slavers" arc on Shili episodes...

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    ‎'Plan of Dissent'
    'Carnage of Krall'
    'Kidnapped'
    'Slaves of the Republic'
    'Escape from Kadavo'
    Episodes 9-13 of season 4...
    The first two complete the Umbara arc, "Kidnapped" must be the episode with Lux and Ahsoka. "Slaves of the Republic" and "Escape from Kadavo" most likely are the "Slavers" arc on Shili episodes...
    Wasn't "Escape from Kadavo" a clone wars comic?
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast