Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars General TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zylek View Post
    Maybe the phase 2 clones comng are the reason Hasbro didn't show any new CW figures at SDCC and delayed the reveal until NYCC.
    Thats what I just said to ReverendStrone in a different thread!
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Thats what I just said to ReverendStrone in a different thread!
    Oh, I must have missed that one T. Which thread was that in please?

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone View Post
    Oh, I must have missed that one T. Which thread was that in please?
    Riff Tamson, in this forum.

Ahh, right, last month some time. Sorry, I had forgotten about that conversation. From the way you said it, I thought you meant just now. My mistake.

Yes, well, we should see soon. I'm not sure I would consider that the reason they might have held reveals back (assuming there are remaining 2011 reveals for the CW basic figure line). We have been seeing phase 2 clones in the season 4 previews since much earlier this year, but it is true that they have withheld specific figures for that reason before, Quinlan Vos being an example, last year. In that instance though, he hadn't been rumoured or revealed in teasers months earlier, so he was a genuine surprise. We'll know real soon anyhow! Fingers crossed eh?
    Last edited by ReverendStrone; 10-13-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylek View Post
    Maybe the phase 2 clones comng are the reason Hasbro didn't show any new CW figures at SDCC and delayed the reveal until NYCC.
    I don't think so. Hasbro only revealed what would come out before New-York Comic-Con at San-Diego, so I'd assume that New-York will show what comes out before Toy Fair...

Anyway, only one day to find out. Unless Hasbro show new goods at their booth today...

I'm seeing 2012 dates on the new CW figures being revealed so far at NYCC. It's not looking so good for another wave in 2011 Trando.

I'm seeing 2012 dates on the new CW figures being revealed so far at NYCC. It's not looking so good for another wave in 2011 Trando.
    Aw, damn it!!! And I really want Garnac & Riff!!!
    Sigh.....
    Last edited by trandoshanhunter; 10-13-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Me too. We may yet get both (I think Riff has a good chance), but probably not this year.

Me too. We may yet get both (I think Riff has a good chance), but probably not this year.
    Sigh, Hasbro just makes me wait, and wait, and wait......

I know Hasbro is projecting the release date to be at the end of January 2012 so maybe we'll get lucky and these will start hitting right before the Holidays.

Page 2 of 302 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast