Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Share your old (now deleted) favorite threads!

I just reread the Ugnaught troll thread! Man, I can't stop freakin' laughing! That is good stuff...oh man.
    A world that might have Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster is clearly superior to one that definitely does not.

Check out my website: www.igrewupstarwars.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_B View Post
    I just reread the Ugnaught troll thread! Man, I can't stop freakin' laughing! That is good stuff...oh man.
    I loved that thread too. My fav part was when the last guy did a paint program receipt for the yak....OMG!! I was in tears when I saw that. What a joker that OP was in reference to that original thread.

I need help identifying 1977 darth vader variant? Metallic gray head and cape please help

Hello, I am new to rebel scum , as a member at least. I am hoping someone could help me identify this 1977 Darth Vader figure I have. It has a gray metallic head and cape. The cape seems to be of better quality than the average 12 back Vader as it is more flexible and feels better in quality. In the picture the Vader I need help with is going to be on the right of each picture and the same goes for the cape. Thanks so much guys

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperlove View Post
    Hello, I am new to rebel scum , as a member at least. I am hoping someone could help me identify this 1977 Darth Vader figure I have. It has a gray metallic head and cape. The cape seems to be of better quality than the average 12 back Vader as it is more flexible and feels better in quality. In the picture the Vader I need help with is going to be on the right of each picture and the same goes for the cape. Thanks so much guys

wait can anyone tell me how I can add the pictures so that you can see?

You might want to open a new thread in this same vintage section, and not post in your old favorite thread... You will have better luck getting an answer. If you want to post pics, you have to use a photo hosting app like photobucket... Its sort of a pain but not too bad.

Ok thanks for your help. I'm really hoping someone can help me out with this 1977 DARTH Vader figure I have, it has a metallic gray head and cape. The cape is more flexible and seems to be of nicer quality.would you happen to know anything about this? It's not one of the gray head variants I'm pretty sure of that. I'm wondering if it is a figure that maybe got packaged when it was supposed to have been put in the screw up pile.

The information is very important and I will keep record of the new and necessary information.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

zhuwongtoy.ecrater.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234