Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Share your old (now deleted) favorite threads!

Quote Originally Posted by lurv1 View Post
    I can't believe this was almost FIVE years ago!

Cj
    WTB: Palitoy ESB Han Hoth, PBP Han Hoth (ESB & ROTJ)
    WTS: Rocket Firing Fett Missile. L and J slot available

Vintage Toy Archive: http://www.12back.com

There are a bunch in here as well as a link to another thread containing even more from Tommy -

John A Graham Thank You!
    Happy buyers, happy sellers >> RS Feedback
    All you ever wanted to know about Trilogos >>www.trilogo.info
    Things I'm looking for >> WTB:ALL 8D8 Pre Prod!

Quote Originally Posted by cfawcett View Post
    I can't believe this was almost FIVE years ago!

Cj
    I know, doesn't seem like it's been that long. Just goes to show you never know what will show up even today. I believe this was about the same time that the early mock-up photos surfaced... good year!
    Steven A. Weimer

"Only a bootleg collector would be happy with a 1 armed prune face that looks like it has passed through the family pet " - Joshua_A

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias_Rendahl View Post
    I really miss many of my old "favorite threads" that was lost with the new forum. I've forgot many of my favorite ones, and some I just can't find.

So here's a thread for you to ask for threads that you had bookmarked, and you guys that was smart enough to make separate bookmarks of your favorites, share them here.

Heres some of my favorites which I've managed to find with a quick search:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t807015/

Great thread Mattias! I have the perfect companion your 'Figure Molds In The Ocean' thread.

Here's another thread on the same subject, with a great comment by one of our ex-Kenner members on what became of the old molds, and how he knows...

Vintage Kenner Figure Molds - What Happened ??

Leif
    SW Collecting Since 1977
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

I love the thread about the guy that found the vintage Ugnaught at some Mom and Pop Shop Convenience Store somewhere in the South. Swore up and down that his story was real and when asked to show proof, he posted a badly doctored receipt and pics of the figure. MAN THAT WAS CLASSIC TROLLING! Hands down the BEST!!!
    A world that might have Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster is clearly superior to one that definitely does not.

Check out my website: www.igrewupstarwars.com

Lee posted it already...man that was a great read! :smug:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_B View Post
    I love the thread about the guy that found the vintage Ugnaught at some Mom and Pop Shop Convenience Store somewhere in the South. Swore up and down that his story was real and when asked to show proof, he posted a badly doctored receipt and pics of the figure. MAN THAT WAS CLASSIC TROLLING! Hands down the BEST!!!
    A world that might have Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster is clearly superior to one that definitely does not.

Check out my website: www.igrewupstarwars.com

Still makes me laugh :adoration:

A Dewback and his insert
    A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY ...

Quote Originally Posted by olisuds View Post
    "Polish Snowtrooper Outing" and "Alotofnunb rare figures"

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t972528/

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1035298-6/

How do you edit the hyperlink to these?
    That Polish trooper thread cracks me up everytime I read it. Turns into a total **** storm. Dirty laundry getting aired everywhere. It really is quite something. Watching everyone turn on each other had me rolling on the floor laughing my **** off. And some of the one liners by people. Just too funny.
    :highly_amused:

Great idea Mattias you've already uploaded my favorite threads:smug:
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

Great thread with links to all these great threads from the past, please keep 'em coming. I thing this thread should be made sticky, as it contains link to many great discussions and to valuable information.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast