Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

New and Improved Rebelscum Forums Buffalo, NY - Chapter 20!

Please continue here boys.......

So Vintage wave 9 and Clone Wars waves 23 and 24 are the figures hitting right now.

Good luck this weekend in finding them!

Happy Halloween!
    Want List: TPM Movie Heroes wave 2, Naboo Starfighter, Vintage Imperial Navy Commander

Just curious are people going to buy both the ROTJ and Revenge of the Jedi variant figures?
    My Toy Website
    Elkkthunder's Toy Room

Wants:

Quote Originally Posted by elkkthunder View Post
    Just curious are people going to buy both the ROTJ and Revenge of the Jedi variant figures?
    I'm not but I did find a Bwing Pilot Revenge figure at the Walmart in Batavia this morning, it's still there incase anyone is interested. At the Kmart in Batavia they also had a Commander Colt and Plo Koon's R7 droid but apparently Kmart's clone figures are $9 and change so I passed on both.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJoshua327 View Post
    I'm not but I did find a Bwing Pilot Revenge figure at the Walmart in Batavia this morning, it's still there incase anyone is interested. At the Kmart in Batavia they also had a Commander Colt and Plo Koon's R7 droid but apparently Kmart's clone figures are $9 and change so I passed on both.
    That B-Wing pilot has been there for about 3 weeks. I grabbed the rest of that CW wave at KMart a few weeks ago.

I actually found VC Ponda, Hoth Trooper and EU Shan @ Kmart Hertel, It was the 2nd case in 2 weeks
    My Toy Website
    Elkkthunder's Toy Room

Wants:

Stopped in at the NF Target during my lunch break earlier today and was able to pick up Slave Leia, Trench Coat Han and the TIE Pilot from the vintage line. The ROTJ Fett and Endor Rebel variant were already gone - so still looking for those two.
    IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Anyone here ever been to the Greater Buffalo Train and Toy show at the fairgrounds? I see it is coming up next weekend and was wondering if there is any Star Wars toys at this show. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordAXL View Post
    Anyone here ever been to the Greater Buffalo Train and Toy show at the fairgrounds? I see it is coming up next weekend and was wondering if there is any Star Wars toys at this show. Thanks
    Have not been - so I cant say. I too have wondered this as well

Also found remnants of the Kiel/Jar Jar Wave. If anyone is looking for clone wars let me know I may have some, as I grabbed them for anyone that needs them
    My Toy Website
    Elkkthunder's Toy Room

Wants:

I realize this will be a weird post to those of you local but...

To the Canadian collector I ran into this afternoon at the Niagara Falls Walmart, if you are reading this thread - shoot me a PM.

had a good lunchtime run in the Falls this afternoon, I was able to pick up the variant rebel commando as well as Fett on the Return card and Revenge card among others between Kmart and Target. Also saw remnants of the armored Savage, Seripas wave at Target so still searching for those two.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast