Page 1782 of 1789 FirstFirst ... 782128216821732177217801781178217831784 ... LastLast
Results 17,811 to 17,820 of 17885

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

That’s absolute grail status on a whole different level. A carded vinyl-caped Jawa? That’s a car.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Oh crap! I didn't think there was any chance those were real considering how nice and clear the bubbles are. Very nice! And yeah, you got them at a good time!!!
    Actually, they are slightly yellow, but never went crazy yellow.

In all honestly, as much as I really like them, it's all about the first 12 for me.

That set is pure magic

I loved the 21 back versions. The back of the cards were really colorful with the different back grounds. I think I have 2 of the 12 backs. Chewbacca and the Stormtrooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Actually, they are slightly yellow, but never went crazy yellow.

In all honestly, as much as I really like them, it's all about the first 12 for me.

That set is pure magic

Been a good week for me. Acquired (Amazon, Pulse, eBay, Walmart):

1 - Imperial Hovertank Pilot
    2- Scarif Stormtrooper
    2 - R2-D2 (only ordered 1, seller shipped 2 by mistake and said I could keep the other one)
    1 - Jyn Erso
    1 - Captain Cassian Andor
    1 - Death Star Gunner (Rogue One)
    1 - Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    2 - Gammorrean Guard ($12 on Amazon)
    2 - Stormtrooper (Rogue One)
    1 - Lando Calrissian (Solo)

I haven't bought this much Vintage Collection product in years.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Cannot find the thread for TVC Imperial Death Troopers. Got a shipping notice today from Dorkside for a case. Never thought I would see the day. Thanks Dorkside!

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Cannot find the thread for TVC Imperial Death Troopers. Got a shipping notice today from Dorkside for a case. Never thought I would see the day. Thanks Dorkside!
    https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1135333
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

My Skiff Guards 3-pack arrived today from DorkSide.

Got my seven Crait lukes from Walmart. To be honest I didn’t realize I had ordered that many. I think it was in the frenzy of when everything was put up for preorder and then Walmart was canceling orders so I guess I ordered more as a back up, I don’t know. But the bottom line is not a single one of the seven was in good shape. So I guess the hunt continues. But you should order from specialty shops that care about the condition of the packaging if that concerns you so much people will say. And I would say well I also got my two skiffs today from entertainment earth, the place with the mint condition guarantee. And both of my skiffs had corners that were so completely crushed I can’t honestly believe they would have even sent them out. So now I have to deal with that exchange. And this isn’t the first time from them. My first yak face wave case I got had the case box so crushed on one corner that it was obvious the figures inside had
    to be damaged and they were. And in both instances the shipping boxes were perfectly fine so they were shipped that way. If the line is basically going to become one big online exclusive, I for one will be okay if Hasbro doesn’t renew after 2020.

I ordered a single Tank Commander figure from Walmart.com and it came in a box that was the kind that can be customized to vary in size. So, it was a box that was really just the right size not too big or too small and fairly sturdy. The figure arrived in very good shape.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

In my quest to find mint or near-mint samples of Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor, I ordered from Wal-Mart. Cassian's bubble was crushed and Jyn's bubble was (predictably) separating from the card and was taped up. Returned for replacement.

I got two RO Stormtroopers from a reputable seller on Ebay. Seller did not put any padding in the box, which arrived crushed on one end, terrifically warping and creasing the cardbacks.

Online ordering is fraught with perils, and can be more hassle than hunting brick and Mordor/mortar.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Page 1782 of 1789 FirstFirst ... 782128216821732177217801781178217831784 ... LastLast