Page 1773 of 1780 FirstFirst ... 773127316731723176317711772177317741775 ... LastLast
Results 17,721 to 17,730 of 17796

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

Bargain for £3.75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, got turned off and just now popping back in after like two months away.... so has distribution gotten any better anywhere on these? I saw wave 2, 3 exactly once, all at once on case of each ( o Death troopers though and since then Its been back to wave 1 restocks everywhere I can drive to for almost two years now.
    Dea wanna wanga

Nope, SOS! Hasbro Pulse seems to be upping their game, but the SDCC exclusives will certainly test their abilities. B&M is still useless for new items.
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

Arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two more Stormtroopers arrived today. That's six in roughly a week. My wife was getting that "What the Hell" look.... But I explained you can only order two at a time, and it's all free shipping. She settled down after that. LOL. Don't know if I should push my luck for those last two or not.....?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Two more Stormtroopers arrived today. That's six in roughly a week. My wife was getting that "What the Hell" look.... But I explained you can only order two at a time, and it's all free shipping. She settled down after that. LOL. Don't know if I should push my luck for those last two or not.....?

DEW IT. (cackles)
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

got my second Crait Luke Skywalker last night from Entertainmentearth.com.... now I can finally open one to duel my Kylo Ren figure
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Finally added this to my collection! And unless I decide to get the "Disney" cardback, or even get lucky and snag my now debated (and not definite) "Holy Grail" piece, this will be the last TVC figure I will buy for a while. (Because the next items are from other lines, and two are not toy related.)

Purchase #3: The Vintage Collection - "VC09" Boba Fett (TESB version - regular cardback - Canadian cardback - no "Free Boba Fett" offer)
    Note: This was a first release version of this figure in Canada. Now I have to debate if I want to get the regular version that has the flyer but no offer sticker.
    Now selling the last of my Star Wars collection.
    PLEASE LOOK! My new one will not be this for my sanity's sake.

I got another Solo Lando from Amazon, and it was in absolutely abysmal shape in every way. But I got the Assault Tank Commander in another package, and it was perfect. I ordered both directly from Amazon.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Picked up my Crait Luke, R2, Tank Commander, and DS Gunner. My Lukes have decent head sculpts.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 1773 of 1780 FirstFirst ... 773127316731723176317711772177317741775 ... LastLast