Page 1761 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 7611261166117111751175917601761176217631771 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,610 of 17718

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Vintage Collection

Ya I think I’m done haha.

Another couple of Stormies and Chewie just arrived from Star Action Figures! (UK) All Mint on card

I love seeing those stormies. Beautiful!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

My amazon order of Lando (Solo) came today. It came in a bubble envelope and the card was messed up a bit. Luckily I'm an opener. No damage to the figure thankfully.

Vintage Collection Solo Movie young Han Solo figure came in the mail this morning. nice looking jacket. Might use the figure for customizing it into post Return of the Jedi Han Solo or at least a random custom made character

That's why I've been holding off ordering another & more Mimban troopers.
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsguy View Post
    My amazon order of Lando (Solo) came today. It came in a bubble envelope and the card was messed up a bit. Luckily I'm an opener. No damage to the figure thankfully.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Well a few minutes ago I just put the Force Awakens Han Solo figure's head onto the Solo Movie young Han's body and voila. Head fits fine without adding cement putty on the neck or whatever.

Now I have my own post-Return of the Jedi/Expanded Universe old man Han Solo figure. I can use the figure to reenact stuff from the New Jedi Order books or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Well a few minutes ago I just put the Force Awakens Han Solo figure's head onto the Solo Movie young Han's body and voila. Head fits fine without adding cement putty on the neck or whatever.

Now I have my own post-Return of the Jedi/Expanded Universe old man Han Solo figure. I can use the figure to reenact stuff from the New Jedi Order books or whatever
    Great. Can we see a picture Schutzie?
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Got a second Mimban Stormtrooper. Mulling army-building these, they are so plentiful in these parts.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Jeez. Just how many stormtroopers do you really need even if they're mud stained stormtroopers on Mimban?

Page 1761 of 1772 FirstFirst ... 7611261166117111751175917601761176217631771 ... LastLast