Emperor Palpatine

Nien Nunb

Princess Leia - Ewok Village

Ree Yees

Yakface

Sgt. Doallyn

Sim Aloo

Sy Snootles (Vintage)

Definitely not interested in anything EU or PT for this, and though I really want a new Emperor, Ewok Leia, Nien Nunb and Sim Aloo on Vintage card, the Fan's Choice tends to be more along the lines of Cane Adiss, Sgt. Doallyn, and Sy Snootles.

Can't wait to see how the poll starts taking shape!
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Re: Hasbro Star Wars Fans\' Choice Poll Returns

Quote Originally Posted by FDOIRex
    9/30 Figures are based off of EU Sources. 8 of which placed in the top... (etc, snipped for length)
    You're quoting the 2009 poll though right FD? Would you expect the same results today, mid to late 2011? The RS polls of the last two years have told a different story I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Quote Originally Posted by FDOIRex
    9/30 Figures are based off of EU Sources. 8 of which placed in the top... (etc, snipped for length)
    You're quoting the 2009 poll though right FD? Would you expect the same results today, mid to late 2011? The RS polls of the last two years have told a different story I believe.
    I am using the 2009 poll. I feel that the results will have litte/any change. ESB and ROTS are still mined out and major EU characters are still wanted. I don't see, say, Toyrn Farr taking #1.
    WANTED FIGURES: Elan Sleazebaggano, Clegg Lars, Shimi Skywalker, Boba Fett - Child (Resculpt) , Clone Trooper - Training Fatigues (Resculpt), Anakin Skywalker - AOTC (Resculpt), Obi-Wan Kenobi - AOTC (Resculpt), Holographic Clone Trooper (Phase I), RC-1262 (Clone Wars), RC-1207 (Clone Wars), RC-1140 (Clone Wars), RC-1138 (Clone Wars - Resculpt)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curto
    Episode I
    Episode II
    Episode III
    Episode IV
    Episode V
    Episode VI
    Expanded Universe
    The Clone Wars

I think a fair way of doing any poll would be for fans to nominate 1 figure from each category. That way all movies and sources have an equal shot at getting made otherwise the top 10 figures might be all OT characters or all from one movie and that wouldn't be fair to those that are dying to see a figure made from another sources.

The categories should be:

Episode I
    Episode II
    Episode III
    Episode IV
    Episode V
    Episode VI
    Expanded Universe - Books
    Expanded Universe - Games
    The Clone Wars
    10th spot for the character who scored the 2nd top score from any category.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    Polls seem to be really complicated here compared to other sites

[/QUOTE]

To much drama IMO.

The problem with 1 from every category is you force people to vote in a way that may not represent their collecting habits or wants. I would think that 10 votes per voter, selected from any media (so they can make up their own minds as to whether they want to stack all 10 slots with OT or EU or whatever, or mix 'em up) would be much fairer and more likely to give an indication of their true wants rather than forcing them into a framework that demands a vote in categories they may have no interest in or just one vote for a category that might be the sole focus of their collection for all we know.

Limiting nominations to 1 character per category is too restrictive - this is a fans choice poll, we should all nominate who we what to see made, not limit ourselves to a specific movie, book, etc...

I think the 1 figure per category is a great way to go!
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Alright can't wait to summit my first fan choice poll!

Two words for my top choice, Mon Mothma!

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Han
    I think the 1 figure per category is a great way to go!
    I'm not so keen on that. Only mildly interested in collecting anything outside of the OT, so only 3 out of the 8 or 9 sources.

A top ten out of whatever source you like would be less limiting to those of us with a narrower focus.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

I just want to say...

Go JAXXON! ! ! !

That is all.
    Here's my feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072756/

Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast