Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EnigmaticOne Feedback thread

Just sold Koffi Arana to EnigmaticOne and everything went great. Quick payment and great communication would certainly repeat business with this A+ scummer again!

Very smooth transaction and a new friend in the SW and Joe universe...THANK YOU!!!! +1 for EO

EnigmaticOne was unable to help me with a trade but helped me get Dath Plagueis as a means to get what I want. Thanks for looking out. Great Scummer to deal with.

Amazing transaction with this scummer. Do not hesitate to buy from him. He will go above and beyond to help and make everything just perfect. I am so pleased and happy with my figures I received from him. Prices and quality of service is outstanding. Again don't hesitate to buy from this scummer you won't be disappointed!!!!!!

Great transaction, offered me Gamorrean Guard out of the blue, really, after seeing my post. A surprise, to be sure. But, a welcome one! Would definitely do business with him again!
    Last edited by MagusVader; 10-09-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Wants: SH Figuarts ANH Han Solo, Chewbacca, ROTJ Boba Fett

I recently did a deal with EnigmaticOne and everything was smooth sailing. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, EnigmaticOne!

+50 inter-web points
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

EnigmaticOne was great to work with and super nice to boot! He was very patient and understanding with my unexpected circumstances. I'd love to work with him again. More than A+!
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345