Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EnigmaticOne Feedback thread

Daniel is an awesome buyer! Very friendly, prompt payment and gave me an awesome pointer on how to deal with warped lightsabers. I hope to deal with him again soon!
    AdmiralThreepio Feedback
    Thanks, Droidworld, for the custom avatar!

Sold a couple more figures to Daniel. He has amazing communication and was very patient with me. GREAT BUYER!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I got 2 figures for a great price shipped, and am very pleased with them. They got here very quickly, and I'm happy he could help me out!
    Manic depression is touchin' my soul.

Bought a Prime Transformer from him, thanks for the help on the HTF figure! Wonderful guy, very recommended!

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Got to meet Daniel in person for a swap and one can't deal with a nicer person. Never, ever hesitate to trade with this man.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Made a trade with Daniel (our first one) and it went very smooth. My figure arrived in mint condition. I hope to deal with him again. Thanks again Daniel!

Daniel bought some figures from me a while back and I meant to leave feedback then! Sorry! Kept in touch, paid promptly, a great scummer!
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

Lieutenant Commander

Great person to deal with and pays promptly. Thank you

Just had a good transaction with this scummer. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Would definitely work with again. Thanks!!

Super fast payment, thanks a bunch and I hope you like your figures!
    "Great. Well we can still outmaneuver 'em..."

My feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083916/#post18877034

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast