Thread: Jabba Focus Collectors: Part 2

Jabba Focus Collectors: Part 2

Continued from previous thread.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: Jabba Focus Collectors: Part 2

I don't want to be a pest, but I'm afraid my previous post got lost at the end of Part 1. I have several Jabba-related items for sale: OhBe1's items for sale

I am narrowing the focus of my collection, and I would really like to sell these to fellow collectors. I have sold a few things recently, but the rest of these items will go to ebay in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!
    "If you have any requests, shout 'em out." "Play that same song!"
    My Feedback

I've got a special addition to my collection in honor of the new thread.

It's a Jabba the Hutt garage kit. From what I can tell, they were produced by a team of sculptors from Thailand about 10-15 years ago, and only about 20 of them were made, making this a very rare kit indeed. Click through to my site for the entire story and lots of pictures.

Jabba the Hutt Garage Kit

I also got these vintage school Valentines recently.

Jabba the Hutt & Rebo Band Valentines

Offered in NEXT months previews magazine should ship NOV

SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S MED (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
    SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S LG (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
    SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S XL (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)
    SW JABBA THE BLIMP HEATHER T/S XXL (C: 0-1-3) (+ VAT)

No pic yet as mag is out NEXT week on Weds

HAve 2 of these available for 3.50 shipped each..

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees
    ..Rancor from the Force Unleashed. Yes, it's painted blue, so arguably it's a Separatist weapon. Besides, think of it. Rancor Cavalry. Yeah, you're pretty much [censored].

I have a really cool jabba item...tried to take a picture, bur accidentally flushed it down the toilet first...oh well. I'm pretty "regular" (if you know what I mean) so I will try to snap a pic tomorrow!

Edit: sorry guys. That was my wife trying to be funny using my profile.

As usual, I'm posting things pretty regularly on my blog but I thought I'd come back to this thread to post this original art piece entitled "Palace Pandemonium." I just received it from the artist Timothy Arthur-McLaughlin. I think it's just brilliant. See below for some close-ups of the details.

Thanks is sweet addition to you collection icruise. Another commission. Very impressive!
    Got Yoda?
    Got Wampa?
    Got Jabba?
    My Feedback

I finally got a good deal on the Sigma ceramic Jedi Luke figure, so I think I've completed my selection of figures that can fit into a Jabba's Palace display. I really like these.

I also recently got a Lili Ledy Jabba from a board member, which has been a long-term goal for me.

Last edited by Mighty_Jabba; 11-20-2011 at 01:39 PM.

I have a feeling that sending someone a Valentine's Day card with Jabba has the possibility of sending a wrong message. :p

Also, I read your blog; I had the figure making kit way back in the day. You are correct in your skepticism over the effectiveness of marker on clay. And in the hands of a 6-year old, they were not terribly sturdy figures anyway!
    Product shown in fantasy situation

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast