Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread v3

Re: Official Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread v3

I'm currently searching for the McQuarrie Rebel Trooper head, and the softgoods cloak from the new vintage Senate Guard.

So I have been wanting to start on my first custom figure but don't have the parts for it yet so I have a small amount of fodder items that I am willing to trade for the parts I need. Let me know what you are willing to trade for the parts I need. Here are the parts I am willing to trade.

Here is the list of what I need.
    Vilmarth Grahrk-Torso/Body
    Bom Vimdin-Lower legs
    Legacy Tiin General-arms and head(helmet would be great to)
    Dark Horse Montross or Jaster Mereel-Lower legs and lower torso(I am looking at the upper legs and holsters from these as the main thing I need so if someone has a better idea for these parts let me know)

I am trying to make a bounty hunter/Merc figure so if anyone has any better ideas on any of the parts I am open to suggestions.
    Thanks
    When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not.
    My Feedback

Adding some more items.

Thanks in advance for helping me to acquire the parts I need.
    When 900 years old you reach look as good you will not.
    My Feedback

Anyone have the neck wrapping that came with a'sharad hett? I need it to finish a custom, drop me a PM if you have one for trade, thanks.

Besides the items enumerated in the post just a few posts up, I now also need these:

* yoda's lightsaber

* youngling helmet

* taun we's test tube (x3)

* lama su

Besides the items in the photo album posted above, I also have 2 of the droids that deliver the deadly poison slugs to Padme's room in AOTC.
    =====================================
    All your favorite photonovels are at:
    http://www.photonovelalliance.com

i need a set of 3 3/4 scale night vision goggles. Some GI Joes came with them in recent years if i remember correctly.

thanks in advance
    FEEDBACK

R.I.P. MCA

Looking to move much of my fodder and some other things. Would like to sell in one big lot, so if you are interested in boosting or even starting customizing, here is your chance. I'm asking $150 for everything in this folder. Don't miss out on a great deal on custom fodder. Would entertain offers also on this lot.

On a side note I would be willing to sell any parts from this lot too, so if you see anything you want, but don't want to take it all let me know.

Also check out my trade list, as there is much more to move there. Thank you as always for looking.

roron corobb

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any extra Chap Mei cameras? Not really looking for the underwater or camcorders, but the handheld ones.

If anyone has a couple, or a set that has one in it, let me know. Looking for this for a future project and wanted to start looking now.
    Thanks,
    -Joe

EDIT: Here's a pic I found googling it(might have actually came from here, lol):

This is not my pic, just looking for the camera with the long photo lens or something similar.
    CTF 4 LIFE
    -Joe

Anyone have an extra saber gauntlet from the TLC Plo Koon? I really need to use mine for a custom and I've apparently lost the second one I had... HELP!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I would love as many Mara Jade blasters as I can get my hands on. Either from the first release or the two-pack release.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast