Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Could be interesting if there's more than 2 types of ships. Anyone seen pics of the minis yet?

X-Wing is a tactical ship-to-ship combat game in which players take control of powerful Rebel X-wings and nimble Imperial TIE fighters, pitted against each other in fast-paced space combat. Featuring stunningly detailed and painted miniatures, X-Wing recreates exciting Star Wars space combat throughout its several included scenarios. Select your crew, plan your maneuvers, and complete your mission!

Re: Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Not yet but if its only a couple of repainted Micro Machine X-wings, tie fighters and a box of playing cards for $40.00 its not going to last very long.
    "I am a Tusken, but no longer one with the desert."

DRaider

Sounds cool, but its just X-wings vs. Tie Fighters, right? I wonder if the miniatures will work with the previously released SSB set... I'd personally like a bit more variety when it comes to a game like this.

Came across a few more pics of the minis. Yup, looks like they've just made the X-Wing and TIE so far.
    Well, I'm glad someone's got the license again. Looks pretty good, IMO.

BTW, seems some folks are using SW & BSG Titaniums for gaming, atop wonky stands. These pics are from Gencon last w/e.

Is that the MM Rebel Transport and the Monogram/Revell Basestar in there, too? Gotta wonder what the rules are.

Good to have some pics, the FF X-wing looks good. Its crazy to see Titaniums as miniatures in the pictures below...and the MM Rebel Transport playset as a mini, haha.

loving the look of the TIE Defender... looking forward to seeing what this develops into. would love to see this succeed where the first game did not.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Eh, did they have to make the X-Wing a Red Leader one? Now I want it. These look pretty nice though.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Very nice, but still I wish someone would make Action Fleet sized ships and maybe with figures too
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Post Star Wars X-wing Miniatures game pieces.

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure that this has been mentioned before but I didn't see any pictures in the forums so I thought I'd mention that for those interested Fantasy Flight has released their X-wing game and assorted fighter miniatures. Apparently right now there is only the Xwing, Ywing, TIE and TIE/advanced that are available and who know if any more will be added to the roster. I'm passing as I already have my representations of these ships but if anyone is still itching for yet another version you might want to check them out. The pictures seem to be fairly well detailed at least.

I like the TIE Fighters
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast