Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,148 of 1148

Thread: Fantasy Flight SW Miniatures

Got the BLT-B Y-wing today. I love this thing. It's about the same size as the titanium, but I love the detail. You can see the top blasters are a different piece and not molded on. Plus, they clearly meant for this to have Chopper as the astromech because it has the Chopper-orange paint.

Armada Super Star Destroyer arrived, what a huge and cool piece. Pretty sturdy, reasonably accurate (considering it is not a studio scale model), and with tons of beautiful details on top and underneath. I might try to get a better base for it in tim, but for now it will do. Glad I got it, beautiful collectible:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

WOW, Sergiu. That thing is huge and very cool looking.

Magnificent, and I'm loving the Y-Wing, too!

SSD Looks Amazing...

if you have any ideas on a better base for it please share

Way to one up my post, Sergiu. Haha

God I love that thing. I can't believe they painted the engines blue though. But, that's an easy fix. I kinda want to light one.

The blue engines is one of its accuracy issues alas, guess it remained from the regular Star Destroyers. I might repaint them in the future, and also replace the acrylic base with a black wooden one. The things that are the most impressive are the size (62 cm/24 inches) and the cool body details.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I am always looking out for nice models, and I must say: these models are developing into the best collectibles in that scale, by far, leaving aside the MR or EFX as well as Bandai kits. I am tempted to start this line, simply for display purposes. I have the Disney DieCasts, I love the Hot Wheels Elite, but this is better and still going. Impressive pics, Sergiu! Saw them on FB already...

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115