Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ForceCast Programming Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Geller View Post
    We'll be back tonight with a live Roundtable!

https://www.facebook.com/forcecast/p...08714409258892
    Excellent. Will the 3/9 show ever be posted? Or do we need to send Dr Jones after it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderJedi View Post
    Excellent. Will the 3/9 show ever be posted? Or do we need to send Dr Jones after it?
    Yeah what up? They mystery of the missing broadcast remains.

I am going to have to stop planning my nights around listing to the live show....far too often lately I have been stood up like a bad date and tonight was again no exception.
    Last edited by Darth_Engelhast; 03-13-2012 at 11:08 PM.

The fact that the show appears to be gone and no one wants to talk about it or issue some kind of statement, is a bit weird. It's very out of character for the show.

I stopped with the live shows a long time ago, ustream just became such a major pain.
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    Maybe it has to do with Dan Curto news?

I read this @ Yodanews.com

Dan Curto (Rebelscum/TheForce.net/Force-Cast) announced today via his Facebook page that he is no longer a part of the above sites. Dan has been a pioneer in the Star Wars collecting world for just shy of 15 years and we wish him all the best in what his future holds. Below is quote from his page:

"Some of you already know, but most of you don't. Many of you will care, but some of you wont. This is difficult to write, but I am no longer part of the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net/Force-Cast/CoolToyReview.com teams. I was "fired" on Tuesday night. So, after 14 years (4 as a contributor, 10 as an official staffer...and 2 of those as an employee) of being a huge part of this Star Wars collecting community, this part of my life has come to an end. I'm still collecting...this hobby is too much fun to walk away from...but it's time to retire from reporting. I'm feeling sad & excited, but not bitter at all. This has been coming for awhile now, and I feel that I've accomplished every goal I set out to achieve: I added a complete comic book cover gallery, I built the definitive Photo Archive, I helped invigorate the collecting community. I've met thousands of people, traveled around the world, and even had opportunities to work on official collectible projects. It's been a blast! Then of course, there is that "secret project" that I've been teasing about for a few months now. More on that soon!"
    Bet THAT would be an interesting story to hear. Sorry to see him go.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    Bet THAT would be an interesting story to hear. Sorry to see him go.
    We may not know "Where's Curto?" but at least we know where he isn't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123