Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ForceCast Programming Announcements

Banned

::tap tap:: is this thing on? anyone know?

I'm dying to her the rest of Daniel Logan's phone call.

It's not showing on my iTunes feed or on the app.

Must be the gremlins again.
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

You mean there was a March 9th Forcecast? I never saw it. It not on iTunes or the RSS feed nor is it on the website. So what the heck happened to it?

Maybe it has to do with Dan Curto news?

I read this @ Yodanews.com

Dan Curto (Rebelscum/TheForce.net/Force-Cast) announced today via his Facebook page that he is no longer a part of the above sites. Dan has been a pioneer in the Star Wars collecting world for just shy of 15 years and we wish him all the best in what his future holds. Below is quote from his page:

"Some of you already know, but most of you don't. Many of you will care, but some of you wont. This is difficult to write, but I am no longer part of the Rebelscum.com/TheForce.net/Force-Cast/CoolToyReview.com teams. I was "fired" on Tuesday night. So, after 14 years (4 as a contributor, 10 as an official staffer...and 2 of those as an employee) of being a huge part of this Star Wars collecting community, this part of my life has come to an end. I'm still collecting...this hobby is too much fun to walk away from...but it's time to retire from reporting. I'm feeling sad & excited, but not bitter at all. This has been coming for awhile now, and I feel that I've accomplished every goal I set out to achieve: I added a complete comic book cover gallery, I built the definitive Photo Archive, I helped invigorate the collecting community. I've met thousands of people, traveled around the world, and even had opportunities to work on official collectible projects. It's been a blast! Then of course, there is that "secret project" that I've been teasing about for a few months now. More on that soon!"
    Last edited by Co_Jo_Dai; 03-12-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Banned

^
    i had the same thought that maybe Curto called up the live show and went on a rant but I am pretty sure he is a more classy and laid back guy than that.

Perhaps Daniel Logan spilled the beans on something about The Clone Wars that was not supposed to get out. It is damn odd that they have not posted last weeks show nor have they commented on what the delay is.
    Last edited by Darth_Engelhast; 03-12-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Someone must have heard the live show. Be nice to have some official announcement so we are not spinning the rumor mill.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReddingRedFive View Post
    Someone must have heard the live show. Be nice to have some official announcement so we are not spinning the rumor mill.
    The feed to the live show cut out in the middle of Daniel Logan's interview and never came back up...about 15 minutes in. I heard as much as there was broadcast.

I could care less about the rumor mill. It would be NICE if they would let the audance know when the heck we can expect the show to go on.
    Last edited by Darth_Engelhast; 03-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Yeah, a simple post on the ForceCast.net would go a long way...

Banned

^
    The more time that passes without word is starting to get me worried. I wonder if Jason and Jimmy and all of the forcecast peps are getting the same pink slips as Curto and Burns.
    Last edited by Darth_Engelhast; 03-13-2012 at 05:47 PM.

We'll be back tonight with a live Roundtable!

https://www.facebook.com/forcecast/p...08714409258892
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast