Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1402

Thread: ► Sergiu/Jkno's Imperial Command Center 3 ◄

I loved ROTS, so that is an awesome item!
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Yes. It was a great line, certainly. For their size, they are so we'll made, packed with details and action features. I don't display mine because of the lack of room to display them, but I do have them packed away for when we buy our next home with a bigger room for collectibles, and do plan to display them all. As for the mixing and not being approved by some people, who cares! Personally I think a variety of items as a group display quite well and reflect the many approaches to the film's by different manufacturers. Hey, as long as we enjoy what we got... Display away! Anyhow, the paint application by your friend really shows all the details of the sculpt, which get washed away the way the vehicle came out. It comes to show sometimes a good paint job is all that's needed. GG should make a note of that.
    I like when collections mix various small and large things. The small collectibles can add up to the larger display. Wish I had enough space to display all the items i have in storage, like the Action Fleet and MicroMachines ships and playsets.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I loved ROTS, so that is an awesome item!
    Thanks Travis, seems a version also appeared in Rogue One, with the prisoner transport.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

A nice little magazine just came in: Star Wars Official 20th Anniversary Commemorative Magazine

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Hot Toys Emperor hologram, only needed this holo from the set:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

That looks pretty cool , Sergiu. What set did it come with and how tall is it?
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

That looks pretty cool , Sergiu. What set did it come with and how tall is it?
    Thanks Julian, it is an accessory piece that comes with Obi-Wan figure from Hot Toys and is about 8 cm tall, so shorter than the old Hasbro 3" holo.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Thanks. A little too small for me, but a cool looking figure nonetheless. Not sure if you noticed Gentle Giant offered a holographic Princess Leia statue with a light up feature and phrases a couple of years ago. She is a little bit over 6" tall not including the base she's on. I'm waiting for the day that GG (if it ever happens), make a holographic statue of the Emperor with a light up feature, or for that matter, any other maker.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I own that! Got it when it came out, GREAT book! Also, I totally forgot about them using those as prisoner transports in Rogue One Serg!
    He's no good to me dead!

Smile

Thanks. A little too small for me, but a cool looking figure nonetheless. Not sure if you noticed Gentle Giant offered a holographic Princess Leia statue with a light up feature and phrases a couple of years ago. She is a little bit over 6" tall not including the base she's on. I'm waiting for the day that GG (if it ever happens), make a holographic statue of the Emperor with a light up feature, or for that matter, any other maker.
    I would definitely want an Emperor hologram statue with light up feature in 1/7 or 1/6.

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I own that! Got it when it came out, GREAT book! Also, I totally forgot about them using those as prisoner transports in Rogue One Serg!
    Yeah, very nice magazine. There are a few SW books I still need to get in time.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I would definitely want an Emperor hologram statue with light up feature in 1/7 or 1/6.

Yeah, very nice magazine. There are a few SW books I still need to get in time.
    Hey Serg, PM me. I own quite an extensive amount of old SW and Prequels magazines that I have kept inside plastic sleeving, in a binder for decades. If there are any you need we can see what we can do.
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast