Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Poe Dameron’s X-wing Fighter (TROS)

Newness. OT-only folks will hate it.

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2...hter-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by bac View Post

I'm cautiously optimistic. Is that large X-wing sized? If so, I'd be interested in that, and it just might make me finally dive in to collecting the sequel trilogy. Now where can I find a Snoke?

@misterskeezler on Instagram
    Why you slimy, doublecrossin', no-good swindler....
    www.jedidefender.com

Wouldn't have been my first choice, but I'm down with it. I like this X-wing design. Not so sure about the $99 price point though. It'll probably shelf warm for the most part until the price drops.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Really bad choice if they don't release the Luke X-Wing alongside this.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by LandotheScoundrel View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic. Is that large X-wing sized? If so, I'd be interested in that, and it just might make me finally dive in to collecting the sequel trilogy. Now where can I find a Snoke?

@misterskeezler on Instagram
    Where can't you find a Snoke....lol

I like that X-Wing a lot. Color scheme looks better than the one in the previous two movies, I thought orange and black was kind of ugly. Crap this isn’t looking good for my wallet. Think I’ll pick it up after the movie comes out so I don’t splurge all at once.

While not in itself a bad thing, disappointing given we were expecting a Red 5.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Nice vehicle. Not for me, though. Maybe "Yo Momma" will buy one.
    May you live in interesting times.

Personally I love the look of Poe's new X-Wing and I'm really looking forward to this vehicle. I agree that $100 is a lot of money though. While I think the price could be lower I do like how the Poe X-Wing is to scale or as close to it as possible. Looks so much better than the crap Poe X-Wing they released in the 5POA line for TFA. Poe couldn't even fit in the cockpit of that one...

Unfortunately though prices go up so it's not surprising good quality X-Wings are more expensive now. Between the high licensing fee Hasbro had to pay Disney to keep the license (and Disney making 20% off each sale of a Hasbro Star Wars product), workers successfully campaigning for higher wages (and quite right too) and inflation there's a lot of reasons why products are unfortunately more expensive now.

Not saying I like the price or even agree with it but I can understand the factors that have led to the increase in prices of good quality vehicles. I'm definitely looking forward to adding Poe's X-Wing to my collection, taking pictures of it and displaying it. I admit I would've preferred a First Order TIE Interceptor or Resistance Y-Wing as far as TROS vehicles go but I'm still very happy we're getting Poe's new X-Wing. Hopefully that should make some extra sales on the Poe re-pack too.

My only concerns would really be two things. For one the price tag. I can definitely see people waiting for price reductions which I can understand. The other thing is that I think having two TVC X-Wings (Luke's X-Wing in TVC is still coming) on the shelves at the same time might not have been the smartest decision. I think it would've been smarter to do one X-Wing and one other vehicle that's not an X-Wing.

X-Wing looks great, although that price being reported? Hopefully among the other improvments already listed, there is also some good detail in the cockpit.

Last edited by DonWanKihotay; 09-19-2019 at 07:40 AM.
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast