Page 3 of 1546 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Re: The Vintage Collection (2010 Basic Line)

HAHAHA

Honestly, I'm fine with VTC, TVC, VC...whatever...

although I hate using "Vintage" at all...but there doesn't seem to be any way around it.

VTC, Like VOTC without the clamshells, offers a continuity with that line, I like it a lot
    Dea wanna wanga

I like TVC. and I love the figures! Looks like Hasbro finally realized their primary market for the movie figures becuase I want all 4 of these figures yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curto
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelTrooper
    I like The Vintage Collection(TVC). Nice and simple wording.

John
    I thought the consensus in the previous section was to go with The Vintage Collection, using the acronyms of TVC or just VC.

I also like VTC. Maybe we put it to a vote? There's still time before USTF to decide....

Everytime I see look in this thread, I keep thinking, "seeing how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn’t we keep the PC on the QT?
    ‘Cause if it leaks to the VC, he could wind up MIA. Then we’d all be on KP."

In all seriousness, though. I vote for Vintage Tribute Collection. Seems a bit more accurate to me.

This is going to make finding actual vintage items on eBay even more of a [censored].

I vote TVC, by the way. VTC is too close to VTSC or VOTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curto
    HAHAHA

Honestly, I'm fine with VTC, TVC, VC...whatever...

although I hate using "Vintage" at all...but there doesn't seem to be any way around it.
    same here using "vintage" at all, but at least VTC somewhat moves "vintage" from the center of the name and lettering, therefore "tribute" is more of a focus of what the line is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001
    by the way. VTC is too close to VTSC or VOTC.
    hmmm... TVC...TSC..TAC..

I'd rather hold a vote until we get the official name from Hasbro. After all, we mainly call the current collection Legacy while Hasbro still refers to it as the Droid Factory line.

Besides, I'm still waiting for word on this "Bounty Hunter Collection" name that appeared on the marketing calendar slide we saw. If that's the sub title like Droid Factory was this year, maybe that's a better name for this new line?

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

The name discussion really was pointless. I'm happy with The vintage collection. Hopefully it's here to stay too.
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

The name doesn't concern me a bit. Not one bit at all. Who cares?

Ankle joints concern me.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Jean Grey, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by efranks
    I'd rather hold a vote until we get the official name from Hasbro.
    The official name from Hasbro is "Vintage".

Which to me makes no sense...we already HAD a Vintage line.

But you are right....let's wait until Toy Fair. I can always edit the thread title.

Page 3 of 1546 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast