Page 1606 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961604160516061607160816161656 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,060 of 16672

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Yes, 6 figures in TVC for FF, 4 of which are new for ROS. There is also a line called The Skywalker Saga, which might be 3.75 scale, but no one can confirm that as of yet. With 2 weeks to go, I would have thought we'd see those by now, considering all the other main lines have leaked.

Since we're just a few weeks away from Triple Force Friday I decided it would be good to have a record of a lot of the TVC rumours and hints from reliable sources like Yakface, JTA and Rebelscum's very own Stan. I also thought it would be good to have a post of rumours from all three sources in one place and to help recap a lot of the TVC rumours especially with TFF coming soon and the possibility that some of these could get leaked (or revealed) soon. Admittedly I can't remember every rumour so I might be missing some rumours but I think these are the bulk of the TVC rumours especially the rumours from those sources this year. I thought it might be helpful if I posted a list of the rumours from the three sources below in case it helps anyone with planning, saving up etc. Obviously some upcoming products have leaked already but I thought it would be better if I kept them in anyway:

Triple Force Friday wave (per Yakface): Rey (TROS), Knight of Ren, Zorii Bliss, Sith Jet Trooper, Poe Dameron and Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot).

Wave 2 (per Yakface): Sith Trooper (TROS), Shadow Stormtrooper (Legends), Princess Leia (Yavin Ceremony) and Jawa* (could be from either ANH or The Mandalorian). *= Jawa is rumoured by Stan to be a new sculpt and not just a repack or repaint.

Wave 3 (per Yakface): The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, unknown The Mandalorian character, an AOTC Clone Trooper and at least two unknown figures. According to Yakface this wave will likely be released sometime in early 2020 but could hit early.

Vehicles (per Yakface): Poe Dameron’s X-Wing Fighter (TROS), Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter, The Mandalorian vehicle 1 ($100+ range) and The Mandalorian vehicle 2 “Huckleberry Hoodboat” ($80-100 range). According to Yakface the two vehicles from The Mandalorian will likely be released sometime in early 2020 but could hit early.

Exclusives/”fan channel offerings”: Luke Skywalker (Yavin). Yakface have hinted on their Instagram that more “fan channel offerings” are coming soon.

Multi-packs: Second Skiff Guards three pack originally rumoured by JTA. Stan has rumoured that the three characters in this pack are Taym Dren-garen, Window Weequay and Barada.

Play-sets: JTA has rumoured that a second Jabba’s Palace themed play-set is coming up in TVC. Rumour is that it’s the dais/barbecue spit and will include two carded figures like the trophy room set did. JTA have also hinted that ANH and TESB play-sets are on the way too.

Other rumoured figures: JTA have rumoured a Han Solo in Mimban outfit from Solo is coming up in TVC. Yakface have also rumoured a second Clone Trooper (rumoured to be a TCW Clone) and a Droid*. *= No rumours yet on what the droid might be or what media it’s from.

Other rumoured items: Both Yakface and JTA have rumoured a TROS Sith Trooper Builder Pack. JTA have also rumoured that we’ll be getting a new Dewback in TVC.

Other TVC rumours: More TCW characters (per JTA and Yakface), more Rogue One characters (per Yakface) and more TESB products (per JTA) coming to TVC.

While not everything has been perfect I think this year has overall been really good for TVC with some great products and some more great products coming up soon. Hopefully some of the rumoured stuff from the three sources gets leaked soon as I think there's quite a bit to be excited about.

I hope this is helpful. Sorry for the long post but I thought recapping the rumours from the three sources and putting them together in one post could be useful.
    Last edited by DeltaSquadSev11; 09-20-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Anyone have the Sku for the overall new Vintage collection? I always find that to be more useful on Brickseek then the individual skus also I am curious if the Skiff Lando will be enveloped into the vintage collection like the Mimban stormtrooper was.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 09-20-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    Play-sets: JTA has rumoured that a second Jabba’s Palace themed play-set is coming up in TVC. Rumour is that it’s the dais/barbecue spit and will include two carded figures like the trophy room set did. JTA have also hinted that ANH and TESB play-sets are on the way too.
    I'm pretty sure these are false rumors, originating from a misinterpretation of what was essentially just a 'nerdgasm' post on JTA. From what I'm remembering, the post that spurred the rumor really said nothing more than (to paraphrase) "OMG the success of Jabba's Palace proves we want more sets like this so Hasbro would be foolish not to give us more ASAP so here's some really cool ideas for future sets that could potentially happen!!!"

Now, that's not to say that any of the speculated items from that JTA post are unlikely to happen - because certainly a future 'adventure set' that either interfaces with or is similar to the Jabba's Palace set is perfectly likely to be something we'll receive in the future... it's just that I don't think Paul's post was intended as a rumor report, as it wasn't actually informed by any insider info (assuming I'm remembering the source of this rumor correctly and there's not some other source that I missed).

Some sites like to speculate by tossing probable darts, and when one hits, they say - see, remember me telling you about this a year ago?! Same thing happens on some forums. I prefer the way Yakface handles it, they tend to have a SKU / UPC to back up their reports - Jayson is the most reliable source amongst the SW fan sites. As for a second half of the playset, we've all been speculating how cool it would be to have the alcove behind the dais with a barbecue spit, so that's certainly speculation started in forum discussions - I highly doubt anyone has seen any upcoming set of the same description.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_By_Hasbro View Post
    I'm pretty sure these are false rumors, originating from a misinterpretation of what was essentially just a 'nerdgasm' post on JTA. From what I'm remembering, the post that spurred the rumor really said nothing more than (to paraphrase) "OMG the success of Jabba's Palace proves we want more sets like this so Hasbro would be foolish not to give us more ASAP so here's some really cool ideas for future sets that could potentially happen!!!"

Now, that's not to say that any of the speculated items from that JTA post are unlikely to happen - because certainly a future 'adventure set' that either interfaces with or is similar to the Jabba's Palace set is perfectly likely to be something we'll receive in the future... it's just that I don't think Paul's post was intended as a rumor report, as it wasn't actually informed by any insider info (assuming I'm remembering the source of this rumor correctly and there's not some other source that I missed).
    "A new Skiff is coming. A new Skiff Guard three-pack is coming. The Jabba’s Palace Adventure Playset is happening (with two older figures we desperately need in The Vintage Collection packaging). And more like them are coming. And rumors of more giant playsets from Episode IV and Episode V are said to be coming soon as well."

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2...s-kickin-your/

And then there's also his pretty substantial hint about what the second Jabba's Palace play-set might include:
    https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2...be-incredible/

I know Paul and JTA aren't the most popular around (and I'm not a fan of them either) but I think you're thinking of a different post of theirs and yes they do have some silly posts. That said while I'm not a fan of them they are a reliable source and like Yakface and Stan a lot of their rumours end up being correct even if some of them take a while to be revealed or leaked. Like I said I'm not a fan of them but they do have a solid track record of rumours being correct.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Some sites like to speculate by tossing probable darts, and when one hits, they say - see, remember me telling you about this a year ago?! Same thing happens on some forums. I prefer the way Yakface handles it, they tend to have a SKU / UPC to back up their reports - Jayson is the most reliable source amongst the SW fan sites. As for a second half of the playset, we've all been speculating how cool it would be to have the alcove behind the dais with a barbecue spit, so that's certainly speculation started in forum discussions - I highly doubt anyone has seen any upcoming set of the same description.
    I definitely agree with you that Yakface handle it the best way and that Jayson is the most reliable but JTA and Stan are also correct with their rumours most of the time too. Definitely Yakface are the most reliable though. I agree with you on that.

I’ve heard some playset rumors for a while from various sites and they sound pretty reputable. I’d love another 3-pack with Jabba characters. Jabba related stuff was most of what I purchased this year. I do wonder if the ANH playset rumor is possibly the GTP Death Star stuff. Rumors can be like a game of telephone sometimes.
    Whats a Star War?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    I’ve heard some playset rumors for a while from various sites and they sound pretty reputable. I’d love another 3-pack with Jabba characters. Jabba related stuff was most of what I purchased this year. I do wonder if the ANH playset rumor is possibly the GTP Death Star stuff. Rumors can be like a game of telephone sometimes.
    Man, if we are in the final stretch of Hasbro owning the license, I really hope they knock out some more of the Jabba goons for the barge and skiffs. Then too there are a lot of 6" Jabba's palace figures I'd like to see to use in my diorama.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Sometimes you can be very cruel....you know?
    One has a name up to which one must live.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 1606 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 60611061506155615961604160516061607160816161656 ... LastLast