Page 1599 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 59910991499154915891597159815991600160116091649 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 16735

Thread: The Vintage Collection - General Toy Discussion Thread

Thread is 9-13 down. Well it was a Walmart exclusive that was not plentiful like the Mumbai stormy so maybe that’s the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    What is the deal with the Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard disguise? I don't see a thread for that figure, and I'm wondering why it is currently so hard to find for less than twenty bucks. Wasn't this a retailer exclusive that ended up just being available through some online channel(s)? I'd really like to have a couple (one to open, one to keep carded), but have no wish to spend $40+ on two figures.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Thread is 9-13 down. Well it was a Walmart exclusive that was not plentiful like the Mumbai stormy so maybe that’s the reason.
    Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

Guess I've missed the boat on getting that figure for a decent price. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Yakface confirmed on Instagram that the second (post-ROS) wave of TVC has started shipping to the US. Bodes well for Hasbro not overproducing wave 1 for once, perhaps. Would be nice to see things actually moving at retail again.
    I hope sales are swift with wave 1 and wave 2 does well and retails sees the need to continue re-ordering the following waves.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Yakface confirmed on Instagram that the second (post-ROS) wave of TVC has started shipping to the US. Bodes well for Hasbro not overproducing wave 1 for once, perhaps. Would be nice to see things actually moving at retail again.
    Definitely. Plus with the second wave having three army-builders (TROS Sith Trooper, Legends Shadow Stormtrooper and a Jawa) hopefully it will sell really well. Plus Yavin Leia which was previously a Wal-Mart exclusive in its Black Series 3.75-inch release. I think it's a good wave IMO.

I decided to check when Yakface posted that the first wave was shipping to gauge when they might hit stores in the US/Canada and that was on the 19th of last month. Since the figures started hitting stores in Canada during the week I'd say that's around three weeks after they shipped. I'd say there's a good chance the second wave will start hitting the US/Canada around a week or two after Triple Force Friday. Maybe even on TFF is luck is in. That would be very interesting especially since the wave was supposedly intended for December but could arrive much sooner.

It kind of sounds like TFF will feature both waves!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I think the following wave looks good as well. The Jawa on an ANH card and the Ceremony Leia on a TVC card should do fine. Having some troop builders is always fun and the KoR as the repack is a good choice from Wave 1.

I hope these waves sell through quickly and stores put the pressure on Hasbro to get another wave to them (as in the third one from TFF onward and not repeats of wave 1).

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I think the following wave looks good as well. The Jawa on an ANH card and the Ceremony Leia on a TVC card should do fine. Having some troop builders is always fun and the KoR as the repack is a good choice from Wave 1.

I hope these waves sell through quickly and stores put the pressure on Hasbro to get another wave to them (as in the third one from TFF onward and not repeats of wave 1).
    Yakface aren't sure if the Jawa is from ANH or The Mandalorian. They say it's listed as an "E4 Jawa" but that listings have been wrong before. Like how Poe was listed as "E7 Poe Dameron" but is actually on a TROS card and they've seen other listings be slightly off before.

Personally I think it will most likely be an ANH Jawa to fill in that original 12 gap but Yakface have said they're hopeful a The Mandalorian character will be released in TVC in that wave or around that time so who knows. Only the leak (or reveal) will tell us for sure.

I definitely agree that it's a good wave though and like you said the Knight of Ren is a smart carry-forward. It will most likely be one of if not the most popular TVC figures from the Triple Force Friday wave.

Interesting. My first thought was it must be an ANH carded Jawa to fill that gap, but one from The Mandalorian would be something different (I'm assuming if it's an ANH jawa, it will just be a repack).

I think the KoR will be in high demand as well. This wave 1 looks to be well put together. I think the red Jet Trooper should do fine and it's probably best that it's not the Sith trooper first, like in the 6" wave. <Bringing the Sith Trooper in the following wave should be fine as well. The Luke is great and I think he'll do fine, especially ig the X-Wing is released as well. The other singles work fine and putting Poe on a TROS card was a smart move by Hasbro.

What's the Jawa with red eyes all about? Does it come from the boundless original creativity of JJ Abrams or is it a computer game thing?
    May you live in interesting times.

in regards to the jawa...gotta keep in mind that the stormtrooper is needed/wanted on SW(ANH) card but Hasbro released it on a R1 card, a "disney" created film card, so the same thing could happen w/ jawa. Personally, I'd like the mandalorian version as a variant character/color, but on same token, a classic orig 12 style card would rule.

Page 1599 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 59910991499154915891597159815991600160116091649 ... LastLast